Large Scale Central

Trees

David Russell said:

Who’s TOC?

The Old Curmudgeon aka Dave Goodson

BTW where have you been all these years? Sheesh!

You have trees on your layout, don’t you? It isn’t a plywood empire is it?

Speaking of trees, I reshaped some of ours today; SWMBO was appalled, she believes they should be all nice and uniform. Time for a few pointers on the next walk in the park.

:wink: :slight_smile:

Planted two bristlecone pines and two miniature spruce just yesterday…Two can be seen here near the tunnel entrances.

(http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj222/Noble_Dreg/Pines1_zps230ed493.jpg)

David Russell said:

Who’s TOC?

Owner and operator of the Colorado Consolidated Railways. Used to do a lot of photos. Photo-ed out.
Have a lot of trouble with people who model the MONON railroad and can’t spell.

Curmudgeon mcneely said:

Have a lot of trouble with people who model the MONON railroad and can’t spell.

Welllll, you know how it is, it’s hard to spell correctly if someone put a spell on you. Stuttering, sputtering and muttering does the rest.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

The handiest device, is a telephone in the throne room. I often speak to friends from there…

Great ideas often come to mind while “Contemplating life” on the throne. It is best to share them as soon as possible.

If you have two-holer, in the back yard. Two can share thoughts while “Contemplating”…!!

Fred Mills said:

The handiest device, is a telephone in the throne room. I often speak to friends from there…

Great ideas often come to mind while “Contemplating life” on the throne. It is best to share them as soon as possible.

If you have two-holer, in the back yard. Two can share thoughts while “Contemplating”…!!

It is possible that some people squeeze on both ends simultaneously and the results are probably quite similar.

:stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Psssst…

I’ll let you guys in on a little secret.

When you jump on my topics en masse all you succeed in doing is to time after time renew my topics and move them (and my name) to the top of the home page.

You have probably succeeded in making everyone on LSC aware of who I am and to be frank negative publicity is often more effective than positive publicity.

Beyond that I am happy for everyone to know who does not like me. It is a group I am happy not to be identified with.

Cheers,

Jerry

Jerry McColgan said:
(http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif)Psssst… I’ll let you guys in on a little secret. When you jump on my topics en masse all you succeed in doing is to time after time renew my topics and move them (and my name) to the top of the home page. You have probably succeeded in making everyone on LSC aware of who I am and to be frank negative publicity is often more effective than positive publicity. Beyond that I am happy for everyone to know who does not like me. It is a group I am happy not to be identified with. Cheers, Jerry

And the wind just keeps on blowing AGAIN !!! TOF

And I’m closing this thread. Stop pissing on each other.