Large Scale Central

Travis's Mik Challenge 2020

So I am behind already. Found out this week we will be working every weekend for at least next 8 weeks. So that being said I may not get much done but will participate anyways to some extent. Gonna try and keep this a simple build. Will be posting My plan by Saturday…

Dang it.

Still going to give a whirl…

Well, I have my Chimney together. I guess that is a start from a rather long day… More tomorrow after work…

Guys I have decided to bail out on this challenge this year… I am working too many weekends thru the challenge end date. Dave I want to send you something for the chimney. It will be eventually used on my existing depot that I built a few years back, it needs finished. You guys all have awesome projects going. … Keep up the great work guys!.. Travis

Travis Dague said:

Guys I have decided to bail out on this challenge this year… I am working too many weekends thru the challenge end date. Dave I want to send you something for the chimney. It will be eventually used on my existing depot that I built a few years back, it needs finished. You guys all have awesome projects going. … Keep up the great work guys!.. Travis

I get it. I’m sure everybody here gets it. If you have time one night to stick that chimney on the depot, I’d love to see it.