Large Scale Central

TrainOps 2019

I should be able to make it.

Jane, Mom and I should be there, with possibly 2 kids…

Bob,

Signed up on the events page a while ago.

Reminder to every one that the RGSNH will be open and operating on Friday morning/afternoon.

For those who have not been here before PM me for address.

Al P.

Bob McCown said:

It’s time for the annual “TrainOps is approaching fast, are you going?” post.

If you are going to be at TrainOps Saturday, and want lunch and/or dinner, please let me know. We’re getting ready to order food, and would like a close count.

Planning on going. Planning on eating!

Its a long way from Carlyle, Illinois to Martha and Bob’s, so we left this morning. (http://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cool.gif)

We do have a few stops along the way, but we did actually leave this morning for points east and north.

Let the fun begin. Look forward to seeing many of you along the way. Yes, I/we like to eat.

I plan on making the full weekend so include me if I’m not too late for the order and it’s OK to join the fun

David Marconi,FOGCH said:

I plan on making the full weekend so include me if I’m not too late for the order and it’s OK to join the fun

That’s great news, David! Jean and I really enjoy these events, and we look forward to seeing everyone.

Going to miss another one - dang it!

me too

Hmm… Contrary to my previous two posts, I think I’ll at least try to be there on Friday. At the moment I still don’t have a working loco, but hopefully I will by then. (It seems for some reason Deltang equipment doesn’t like me.) I will try to bring something sweet with me, along with a working loco.

Can someone please send me an exact address in PM along with any other details I should be aware of? That would be greatly appreciated.

John Wilda said:

Hmm… Contrary to my previous two posts, I think I’ll at least try to be there on Friday. At the moment I still don’t have a working loco, but hopefully I will by then. (It seems for some reason Deltang equipment doesn’t like me.) I will try to bring something sweet with me, along with a working loco.

Can someone please send me an exact address in PM along with any other details I should be aware of? That would be greatly appreciated.

John,

Don’t worry about a working loco. I will have my Bachman’s 2-8-0 (with BBT drive and Revolution control) if you can’t get yours working.

Bruce D. Chandler said:

John Wilda said:

John,

Don’t worry about a working loco. I will have my Bachman’s 2-8-0 (with BBT drive and Revolution control) if you can’t get yours working.

That is very kind, Bruce. Thank you. Luckily, it would appear my Forney (after a year and a half) is finally working properly! I’ve been testing it on blocks for over half an hour now after fitting a new Rx last night. I am very excited for this event!

John Wilda said:

Address sent.

David Marconi,FOGCH said:

Great!

John Wilda said:

John

If your Forney is not working no problem.

There are plenty of locomotives at Bobs you can use on Saturday and lots on Sunday as well.

There is a large mixture of folks that bring locomotives and those that do not. Both are welcome.

Stan

Bob McCown said:

If you are going to be at TrainOps Saturday, and want lunch and/or dinner, please let me know. We’re getting ready to order food, and would like a close count.

Need to get a final count for Saturday and Sunday. If you havent let me know youre coming, please do now.

Bob, I don’t know if you saw my message. Sadly, I didn’t get the time off work this weekend as both my colleagues had already requested both Friday & Saturday off. So, while you are all running trains, I’ll be bartending at the airport.
Take pictures!!!

John Wilda said:

Bob, I don’t know if you saw my message. Sadly, I didn’t get the time off work this weekend as both my colleagues had already requested both Friday & Saturday off. So, while you are all running trains, I’ll be bartending at the airport.
Take pictures!!!

10th (10th? How’d that happen?)

Annual TrainOps. Operations sessions on Bob McCown’s NVRY and Stan Ames’ SJRP, both layouts are in Massachusetts.

7/26/19 at 10:00 AM -
7/28/19 at 6:00 PM

It’s the following weekend…

Bob McCown said:

Bob McCown said:

Need to get a final count for Saturday and Sunday. If you havent let me know youre coming, please do now.

Bob,

I plan to attend on Saturday.

Dennis

Hollywood …please spit on your hand before shaking it with DT for me . Have fun guys and I personally look forward to pics ! Sounds like it’s gonna be a great year !