Large Scale Central

Track plan ideas for indoor expansion

Time…???..after true retirement, time is whatever you want it to look like. Except for true responsibilities, like doctors’ appointments, paying bills, or going to the cafe’ for bheer, whine, coffee or breakfast, you are free to do what YOU want, and WHENEVER you want. True retirement happens when you suddenly realise that you don’t have to report for anything, in order to make a living. You can sleep when you are tired, be awake when it suits you, even at 02:00 in the morning…if you suddenly find your mind alive and active. If in doubt, have a nap.

You can find that the best time of the day is between the first few minutes of sunrise, until 10:00…you can enjoy silence, hear the birds sing, breath fresh air, and smell the flowers…even move at a slow pace…no need to constantly race…no competition…just plain relaxing and enjoying all the things you missed when you “Didn’t have time”…

Try it…you might enjoy it…live a bit longer, and enjoy better health. You might even find time to build that model railroad…

Fr.Fred

Fred,

That is truly sage advice. Spot on. I have been retired since 2004 and love it. (https://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif)

Fred Mills. said:

Time…???..after true retirement, time is whatever you want it to look like. Except for true responsibilities, like doctors’ appointments, paying bills, or going to the cafe’ for bheer, whine, coffee or breakfast, you are free to do what YOU want, and WHENEVER you want. True retirement happens when you suddenly realise that you don’t have to report for anything, in order to make a living. You can sleep when you are tired, be awake when it suits you, even at 02:00 in the morning…if you suddenly find your mind alive and active. If in doubt, have a nap.

You can find that the best time of the day is between the first few minutes of sunrise, until 10:00…you can enjoy silence, hear the birds sing, breath fresh air, and smell the flowers…even move at a slow pace…no need to constantly race…no competition…just plain relaxing and enjoying all the things you missed when you “Didn’t have time”…

Try it…you might enjoy it…live a bit longer, and enjoy better health. You might even find time to build that model railroad…

Fr.Fred

I am retiring in 18 months time, speaking to other retirees at my lawn bowling club the general consensus is when I retire I will be wondering where I found time to go to work with all the interests I have.

My wife is retired and she is on the go all the time with her interests.