Large Scale Central

The track panic has started

Can you believe this?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200122466284

Sheeesh,
I have 10 of these and ten of the 1800 series, plus boxes and boxes of 4’ and 5’ flex.
Perhaps it’s time to dump it on the market and re-stock with code 250 nickle silver!

jb

If I had some extras I would be tempted to put them on Ebay! I’m glad I got my switches awhile ago. Maybe I should go outside and take up some switches! Just kidding!

I see RRS has bumped up their “in-stock” track prices. The 1800 switches are 10 bucks more than last week.
jb

Geez, maybe I should rip up all my “G” stuff and sell it. That could finance my 7.5 gauge stuff with lots of $$ left over. After all I can go run on John’s new layout…:smiley: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

JB,

No, no, no … it can’t be! When I mentioned at the beginning of the year that track would be the telling item … no, no, no there is lots and lots of stock.
Hmmmmmmmm so then what happened. Someone’s crystal ball a bit cloudy? :wink: :slight_smile:

Warren Mumpower said:
After all I can go run on John's new layout...:D :D :P
You betcha! As long as yer stuff is batt/rc or clockwork. :) :) :)

Since I am battery/RC maybe I should start making track out of wood?

Doug Arnold said:
Since I am battery/RC maybe I should start making track out of wood?
That has been discussed in a Yahoo forum that I belong to. One guy has even made wooden turnouts...capped in aluminum.

Make it out of 3/8 x 3/8 x 3/16 angle iron. Just drill some holes and fasten it to your ladder roadbed.
Keep it in gauge–should work like a charm!
Put one of the flat edges down so it looks like a big L. Notch it for bending.
jb