Large Scale Central

The Redmond Creek Railroad

When I first started in this hobby in 2003 I also discovered EBay (for the first time). I discovered EBay and ended up purchasing multiple different passenger coaches from different railroads not aware that you probably would not see such a combination on a passenger consist. So, I decided to create the Redmond Creek Railroad. I decided on my own color scheme and took all the cars apart to paint them. I designed the Redmond Creek RR logo and the late super nice Stan Cederleaf printed the decals for me. I found the LGB 2018D mogul on EBay and thought it’s color scheme would work well with my new railraod. The passenger coaches and baggage car are Bachmann, the caboose is a USA model. Enjoy! I sure do! :slight_smile: (Click on the GEAR in the lower right of the video and select HD 1080p for best viewing)

Lookin’ good!
Thanks for the entertainment. Love watching trains run.

After Pete (@PeterT ) sent me a photo of East Broad Top passenger cars out here on O’ahu, I have come to the conclusion all is possible!

Looks like fun!

Eric

:

1 Like

Eric is correct that the consists could be random. Narrow gauge railroads bought cars from wherever they were cheap, and the EBT had converted electrics from Boston, a business car from the BB&K in PA, and heaven knows what else. (I know where the info is but I am not home!)

The only thing that was constant was the name over the windows.