Large Scale Central

The offical snow thread

Picked up our first round of snow this morning. Took advantage of it before work. Ran my Accucraft Forney.

Thanks Bruce :slight_smile:

Shawn,

Nice pictures. But please keep the snow up your way. (Now I don’t feel bad about the rain today.) :wink:

There’s been a change to the way pictures are handled, due to some oddities with some of the browsers that people use.

1. If you paste a URL for a photo, it turns into a clickable link - just like in your post.
  2. You can use the little “Insert/Edit Image” button to paste your photo URL.
  3. Or, you can copy the image (not the image location) and paste it in.
  4. Or, you can drag and drop an image into the edit window.

Net is that it IS a bit different, but works well because you can now see the image while you are editing your post.

Very cool, or should I say cold. brrrr

Well, it will be interesting to see pics of snow - we rarely see it here - and particularly railroad operations after snowfall. Although, I believe, there are those in some northerly places that will not even find their track after heavy and prolonged snow.

Thanks guys

Alen Im one of those guys who always finds the track

(http://oi54.tinypic.com/209m0xi.jpg)

And it took 400 Coolies 3 days to dig that trench, only to have it fill in again a week later!

You can keep the snow over in Jersey. Too soon.

Yeo looks nice but you can keep it. I paid my dues years ago now I can relax with out the snow hassle. Later RJD

Jon,

I guess they are the guys still hanging around after completing the UP transcontinental.

Great looking photos Shawn. The snow depth looks to scale. I don’t know about that other photo though that is DEEP and you can keep it.

Shawn Viggiano said:

Thanks guys

Alen Im one of those guys who always finds the track

And I’m one of the guys that don’t even bother lookin…it’ll be there when it warms up…:wink:

If I wanted to be miserable while running trains…I’d have SWMBO join me…

shawn, that is dedication !!!

Doesn’t look it, but it is snowin…:wink:

Nice job on that railtruck Ken.

No snow yet here and you can keep it but I want to add something to this thread so here is a blast from my past, a early attempt at plowing snow in 2008.

Ah, it always looks better outside, doesn’t it? Nice job on that, Ken. Please keep that snow up north.

I had to look at the name twice. I cant believe Ken is playing in the snow. My dedication must be rubbing off onto Ken :wink: and be honest Ken you had fun, I wont tell :slight_smile:

Snowing here again.

Ken Brunt said:

Doesn’t look it, but it is snowin…:wink:

Looks great, but you need a driver!

Vincent D’Agostino said:

Looks great, but you need a driver!

He’s in the Depot…getting a cup a coffee…

Yup, being cold and wet is a lotta fun…:wink:

Ill wait for the spring and summer thread.:wink:

Ken something to warm you up since you braved the weather.

(http://oi40.tinypic.com/2e5kr3p.jpg)