Large Scale Central

The 50 plus foot bridge at Sid place

OK he asked me to build this monster and here it is… Almost done when I left today. 5 hours round trip and a whole day of working. Enjoy

all on 3% rise too

That’s not a bridge man, that’s an Elevated Railway.
Great workmanship.
Must have been a little dicy putting that all in on a rising grade with all those curves.

Good job man.

Nice!

Looks like serious work.

Rick Marty said:
That's not a bridge man, that's an Elevated Railway. Great workmanship.

Good job man.

What Rick said! Nice job!!!

Daniel,
Looks great.
Sorry I couldn’t make it to help out. Had to work on the car.
I much prefer working on GRR’s :wink:
Ralph

WOW! that’ sure some construction Daniel. I guess you slept well when you got home. :wink:

Thnks guys… Was sick all day working on this monster and then been doing nothing all day today. Got to build and ship Gary a new bridge and ship out this week.

daniel peck said:
Thnks guys... Was sick all day working on this monster and then been doing nothing all day today. Got to build and ship Gary a new bridge and ship out this week.
Take it easy Daniel. It's all cool! The steel truss arrived in Vernon, CA this morning. This is the BIG UPS warehouse in L.A. All on schedule. It will arrive here at the house, tomorrow evening, during the rainstorm we have coming! I guess this will be its welcome to Sunny, Southern Cal.:)

BTW, I like those bridges you installed yesterday!

Gary Armitstead said:
The steel truss arrived in Vernon, CA this morning. This is the BIG UPS warehouse in L.A. All on schedule. It will arrive here at the house, tomorrow evening, during the rainstorm we have coming! I guess this will be its welcome to Sunny, Southern Cal.:)
Yes but I think the box says DO NOT OPEN TILL CHRISTMAS!! :)
David Russell said:
Gary Armitstead said:
The steel truss arrived in Vernon, CA this morning. This is the BIG UPS warehouse in L.A. All on schedule. It will arrive here at the house, tomorrow evening, during the rainstorm we have coming! I guess this will be its welcome to Sunny, Southern Cal.:)
Yes but I think the box says DO NOT OPEN TILL CHRISTMAS!! :)
I don't THINK so.............:)

Like Daniel said, the aluminum comes right after this one.:slight_smile:

I think he had an early christmas gift…