Large Scale Central

Testing

Testing, try to post

(http://www.gscaletrainforum.com/uploads/monthly_10_2014/post-635-0-53027500-1412430333_thumb.jpg)

cancel

What are you trying, Gary?

If you leave it up there and not “cancel” it, we may be able to help out…:wink:

I think he’s just building up his post count. :wink:

I don’t understand why post count counts.

David Maynard said:

I don’t understand why post count counts.

Eventually you get to be a “self appointed guru”. If you doubt that, ask some of the gurus on this forum.

Joe, oh, ah, ok.

I guess I don’t know much, that’s why after 14 years here my post count is so low :wink:

Hehe

Gary Buchanan said:

I guess I don’t know much, that’s why after 14 years here my post count is so low :wink:

Well Gary, if you want to be a “self appointed guru” you had better get with it.

Joe said (jokingly)

‘Well Gary, if you want to be a “self appointed guru” you had better get with it.’

But remember , not everyone will recognise the exalted status you achieve , mainly because of their self importance . And pomposity . And lack of humour . And above all , you must behave yourself as a guru by never admitting to making errors , and never allow the “untergurus” to know more than you .

Allegedly .

Mike

Mike, then I will never be a Guru. I admit my errors and gaps in my knowledge.

That’s ok though. I don’t think I could handle the stress of having to always be right.

David,

There are two things in life nobody can steal from you: humour and knowledge. In both cases: the more you have the better.

Hans, my boss wants to quash my humor. He has the impression, that because I have fun at work, then I must not be taking the job seriously.

And as for knowledge, many years ago I asked the bank what they were going to do because I had fallen behind in my student loan payments. I told the bank manager that she would be unable to re-proses my brain. She didn’t seam to find that funny.

Hi all,

Sorry to let you all confusing.

I found that the system upload photos to the forum only support URL, and can not upload photos from my computer directly, may be I need to found a free website to upload the photos first and than paste to the forum.

Gary

Gary To said:

Hi all,

Sorry to let you all confusing.

I found that the system upload photos to the forum only support URL, and can not upload photos from my computer directly, may be I need to found a free website to upload the photos first and than paste to the forum.

Gary

Hi Gary,

That’s correct. You can get a “Freight Shed” right here, just send an email to Bob McCown (aka The Boss).