test again

seeing if my signature works

another test of settings

signature testing…

test

tom huisenga said:

test again

Tom,

At any forum level (not thread level!) click on User Dashboard (top left), then select “Forum Signature”, add what you like and save.

I found my original signature in the profile, copied it over to the new place… still have to change the bbs code over to html, but it’s a start

I simply copied my sig from MLS and inserted it here.

Unfortunately I have zero understanding of html so I cannot make the logo linkable to my website.

A make link - break link button would be nice.

Thanks Greg and Hans.

Greg Elmassian said:

I found my original signature in the profile, copied it over to the new place… still have to change the bbs code over to html, but it’s a start

Like you Greg.E… I copy and paste it to setting and I get this now.

Rio feather says…One leave train running here and takes a coffee break may find Koi fishies checking out how deep an Engine can swim when Swing Bridge is left open. It happen to Big Feather Tweedledum… Burnt finger Nbr. SA#49
Our Video’s

Fixed now… Great work.

I get this most of the time now. laf… ok guess wait for all of the fixes to be done yet…

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli_Exception’ with message ‘User rmccown3_rmccown already has more than ‘max_user_connections’ active connections’ in /home/rmccown3/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php:352 Stack trace: #0 /home/rmccown3/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(448): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->_connect() #1 /home/rmccown3/public_html/application/modules/Core/Bootstrap.php(112): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query(‘SET time_zone =…’) #2 /home/rmccown3/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Application/Bootstrap/Abstract.php(256): Core_Bootstrap->_initDb() #3 /home/rmccown3/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Application/Bootstrap/Abstract.php(207): Engine_Application_Bootstrap_Abstract->_executeResource(‘db’) #4 /home/rmccown3/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Application/Bootstrap/Abstract.php(150): Engine_Application_Bootstrap_Abstract->_bootstrap(NULL) #5 /home/rmccown3/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Application.php(149 in /home/rmccown3/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php on line 352

All fixed now. tks

Greg Elmassian said:

Like you Greg.E… I copy and paste it to setting and I get this now.

Rio feather says…One leave train running here and takes a coffee break may find Koi fishies checking out how deep an Engine can swim when Swing Bridge is left open. It happen to Big Feather Tweedledum… Burnt finger Nbr. SA#49
Our Video’s

I get this most of the time now. laf… ok guess wait for all of the fixes to be done yet…

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli_Exception’ with message ‘User rmccown3_rmccown already has more than ‘max_user_connections’ active connections’ in /home/rmccown3/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php:352 Stack trace: #0 /home/rmccown3/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(448): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->_connect() #1 /home/rmccown3/public_html/application/modules/Core/Bootstrap.php(112): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query(‘SET time_zone =…’) #2 /home/rmccown3/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Application/Bootstrap/Abstract.php(256): Core_Bootstrap->_initDb() #3 /home/rmccown3/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Application/Bootstrap/Abstract.php(207): Engine_Application_Bootstrap_Abstract->_executeResource(‘db’) #4 /home/rmccown3/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Application/Bootstrap/Abstract.php(150): Engine_Application_Bootstrap_Abstract->_bootstrap(NULL) #5 /home/rmccown3/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Application.php(149 in /home/rmccown3/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php on line 352

All fixed now… tks again. dbl post?

Thanks Hans! now if I can just figure out how to post a picture in my signature

tom h

So Greg -

With the editor change how did you make the link work? Back to using the old BBCode?

Test

Crap

WooHoo

Vic Smith… Might try to go back to an old post before this change and put your cursor over your logo, copy it and then go to setting on LSC top and go to Signature and paste it in the blank box. That how I got mine in for a fast easy way here. Not harm In trying it.

Ok I see you got it… Great… Sealed

Noel Wilson said:

Vic Smith… Might try to go back to an old post before this change and put your cursor over your logo, copy it and then go to setting on LSC top and go to Signature and paste it in the blank box. That how I got mine in for a fast easy way here. Not harm In trying it.

Ok I see you got it… Great… Sealed

Also, I see post don’t work well with I-E 11… Have to keep changing back and forth to post on cap.view. Undecided