Large Scale Central

testing photobucket photo

Removed.

Removed.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmm still works?

Found out to use any photos is to just copy image location to insert on image box on posting here. it works.

There’s a reason you are doing this?

Did you miss out on all the photobucket discussion?

Greg

What works? I see a picture asking for you to pay up.

Noel Wilson said:

Hummmmmmmmmmmmm still works?

Found out to use any photos is to just copy image location to insert on image box on posting here. it works.

Noel,

You see the pic because it exists on your 'puter, the rest of us get the PB extortion demand.

Sorry but, no, it doesn’t bypass PB’s demand.

But yes ‘copy image location’ is the method to use, when supported.

John

Noel, FotoFuggit made a recent change, and now wants to charge most people to post their pictures on other sites.

They did this with no warning. There’s tons of discussions on multiple sites about this. You need to pay the extra fee to them or use a different hosting service.

Greg

Greg Elmassian said:

Noel, FotoFuggit made a recent change, and now wants to charge most people to post their pictures on other sites.

They did this with no warning. There’s tons of discussions on multiple sites about this. You need to pay the extra fee to them or use a different hosting service.

Greg

Hummmmmmmmmmm I see that now and told them a month ago to delete all of my photos and delete my acct. So just check yesterday and yes it worked on my computer but i seen then on LSC post?

Not now.

Have to send them another bitch mail to get my photos off of there site. If i can’t use them …they can’t use them. ,Tk’s for the infrom. Noel & Jane

I deleted my acct. one photo and folder at a time and it still showed I had some on there when i closed the acct. They are still sending me stuff like it is a activated acct…It also took them a month or more to close it…

Guys!!! Get your tinfoil hats on before it is to late. Photo-nugget has already unleashed round one of its plan to take over the world and you are being targeted!!!

They don’t just want your money…THEY WANT YOUR SOUL!!!

All of the cool cats are wearing them.

Noel Wilson said:

Greg Elmassian said:

Greg

Hummmmmmmmmmm I see that now and told then a month ago to delete all of my photos and delete my acct. So just check yesterday and yes it worked on my computer but i seen then on LSC post?

Not now.

Have to send them another bitch mail to get them off of there site. If i can’t use them … then they can’t use them.

Tk’s for the infrom. Noel & Jane

Just an update… Again sent in a removal of our noelw71 long time Account and to have all Albums/photos to be deleted. Also, set setting up to to blocks and be only I to see photos for now. Hope this trying again works… It takes 7 day they say…

Hate to loose all of our photo over the years, but thats the way the ball bounces.

Update…

Acct. closed and photo removed. My move all gone.

Boomer K. MOGWAI said:

Guys!!! Get your tinfoil hats on before it is to late. Photo-nugget has already unleashed round one of its plan to take over the world and you are being targeted!!!

They don’t just want your money…THEY WANT YOUR SOUL!!!

All of the cool cats are wearing them.

Thanks! I think we are covered!

The duct tape chin strap wins the internet for the day :slight_smile:

That doesn’t look like a happy cat.

David Maynard said:

I don’t think that there has ever been a picture of a happy cat.

Yet another duplicate.

Bruce Chandler said:

David Maynard said:

I don’t think that there has ever been a picture of a happy cat.

Maybe that is part of the reason why I am a dog person. I like happy animals.

Maynard I like happy animals too but does it really matter?

Happy cat, happy dog, they all taste the same.

Ohh was that to much. (http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-foot-in-mouth.gif)

Just joking around. Sorry you are all having so much trouble with photo-bucket.

Boomer they taste the same???

Oh my!

It just makes me feel good to see my my dog smile, or run around overjoyed. And I used to get a warm fuzzy feeling when Jessie would lay in her cage, purring. Jessie was a racoon, not a cat, since I am not a cat person. (http://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-tongue-out.gif)

Noel, I would not trust FotoFuggit, I would log in and delete my photos… after I copied the ones I wanted.

Greg

Greg Elmassian said:

Noel, I would not trust FotoFuggit, I would log in and delete my photos… after I copied the ones I wanted.

Greg

Greg… Yes we deleted each folder ( 28 of them of around 800 resized photos.) in Photobucket so there is nothing in my acct. even if they don’t delete the acct. Even FotoFuggit, theirs nothing to see anymore… All gone, even my photo/logo is empty and all setting is set to Privy. If any one tries to see anything, again…nothing is there now. Thanks for the get te up… Noel