Large Scale Central

Status

I havent fallen off the planet. I’ve found a couple of issues in the get-a-car code and its going to take me a few days to figure it out. Stay tuned!

OK, I’m staying tuned…

Don’t let this become your full time job - I don’t think anyone is screaming for fixes, except maybe Ken :wink:

I haven’t run into half the stuff you’ve fixed so far, so I guess I’m not pushing it very hard.

There is a bit of odd car-sorting when you start really examining where the cars are coming from. Generally it shows up with foreign road cars.

Jon Radder said:
Don't let this become your full time job - I don't think anyone is screaming for fixes, except maybe Ken ;)

I haven’t run into half the stuff you’ve fixed so far, so I guess I’m not pushing it very hard.

I don’t scream…I just ask politely, just ask Bob…:wink:

Actually I’m very pleased with how it works, since my layout is so small at the moment…and I’m not in any hurry for the fixes.
And I certainly appreciate all the time and effort he’s put forth with this program.

I agree Ken. I’ve only got 3 industries and a couple of yards. I don’t have enough room for more than about 11 or 12 cars to be active on the layout until I build a loco storage facility to free up some track. For what I plan on doing through the fall and into the winter (indoors), the program in it’s current state works fine.

Must stop playing with TrainOps now and do some of the work they pay me for.