Large Scale Central

Springtime track

To all those who told me to just get a loop on the ground I want to Thank Youfor the push again. To Rooster who said use solder I want to say it worked. Went up to work on the track to day, see what needs to be adjusted,and do some rock work with the rocks I colllected this winter at a rockslide,thanks Ray D., for the purpose.

I’m a little early for a lot of track work seems there is a little more snow left.

Where I wanted to start the rock work.

How the track held up through the winter. Hope to be able to get to work in the next week. I’ll just have to dig out a little Dave

Your lucky. Mines still buried, in some spots under 2’ of snow. The engine house area looks like an igloo…:wink:

Hmmmm, an igloo engine house… Aren’t those made for ICE engines??? :slight_smile:

David, glad your track is ok… Checked mine last weekend, had two pieces separate, rest looks good… :slight_smile:

My track made it just fine through all the cold and wet weather. No frost heaves. Later RJD

Dug the track out of the snow this afternoon, in hopes of it drying out with the sun so I can start work. Only had about 4" covering it

David Marconi said:
Dug the track out of the snow this afternoon, in hopes of it drying out with the sun so I can start work. Only had about 4" covering it
Should'a run your plow through it one last time. :P

…winking…

No plow Steve just shovel. And that 4" was the icy style snow, Ya’ know the little ice cube type.