Large Scale Central

Spring colors

I am seeing new to me weeds.
Here is the horse train.

1 Like

1 Like

Sean, just how big is your railway and can you tell us more about it?

Two loops with about 180 ft in each loop with Aristo TE running both loops.
One loop is just a 20’ circle with strait track connecting each 1/2 circle .
Number 6 USA and Aristo 10’ switches etc.

I asked my daughter to help with weeding

1 Like

I was wondering about that. But warum the Deutschsprechen, e.g., Eun Dürr Gartenbahn?

Which is cool and fine, don’t get me wrong!!!

Just trying to process the Australian-German connection there… Again, just fine!!!

Cliff,

I’m learning bad habits; especially on a thread about Spring Colours… :crazy_face: Here’s the short answer…

The German connection came from a posted question about how to store trains when you don’t own the original box.

Earlier in the week, I had seen an amusing blurb about how difficult it is to remember Ikea furniture names and how to make your very own personal IKEA spirit furniture name.

IMG_8615

Korm had posted a well thought out proper reply. I immediately thought Korm had designed homemade Ikea boxes… it made me smile.

IMG_8614

I then was left wondering if umlauts were just word candy these days, when I discovered this…

So, when Korm suggested I post a thread about my railroad build called the Down Under Railroad or The DURR, I of course had to check if it meant something else with umlauts :smiling_imp:

DÜRR = Arid
A very descriptive of the current build. :crazy_face:

…and finally to bring this post back on to the topic of spring colours and show there is something worse than weeding, I share this mornings photo of the DURR aka the DÜRR*.

So @Sgnïnnej,

There it is. Apologies for any düress caused by the short answer.

Bill, that’s an awesome short answer!

Unfortunately I’ve got to geh ins bett now, but at least I verstehe deine Haltung besser, haha!!

1 Like