Large Scale Central

So, I'm pretty sure that I screwed the pooch on this one.

I have a 14.4 volt 5.6 Amp LIon battery pack, with less than 20 charging cycles on it.

I was charging a bunch of 18.6 v batteries in anticipation of the grandson visiting, and thoughtlessly charged this one at 18 v, 1.5 amps. How badly did I FUBAR this 14.4v battery?

Well, if it didn’t catch fire you might be OK. Use it and see what you get. You might find it no longer takes a good charge, but you might get lucky and find it survived.

Double posted?

Michael Glavin said:

Double posted?

EDIT to delete double posted reply. Seems there are a few hiccoughs with the forum today.

Michael Glavin said:

Double posted?

Yes; and I replied to this one quite a bit earlier than Greg’s post on the other one. Was hoping folks would ignore that one, but I guess it’s asking to much for folks to pay attention.

Yep, the forum has good days and bad days, sometimes it “queues up” your post action so long you figure it did not take, and click again, has happened to all of us one time or another.

Greg

I don’t know if the Tenergy came with an owners manual, I suppose it did, probably written in Chinglish. In the ten or so years that ive had this charger, my manual has migrated to the same place that houses all my 10mm sockets, and most of my 9/16 sockets, as well. The push button screen is not that user friendly, either. I can’t find an on-line version.

Can someone provide a path to the CHARGE-DISCHARGE screen?

Thanks.

Why are we alternating posting on 2 threads? Can we pick one?

Greg

Jon Radder said:

Michael Glavin said:

Double posted?

Yes; and I replied to this one quite a bit earlier than Greg’s post on the other one. Was hoping folks would ignore that one, but I guess it’s asking to much for folks to pay attention.

Instead of a nasty comment on others, why just not post on one thread to please concentrate on one or the other?

Jeeze John, you just cannot be nice at all.

Greg Elmassian said:

Instead of a nasty comment on others, why just not post on one thread to please concentrate on one or the other?

Jeeze John, you just cannot be nice at all.