Large Scale Central

Sierra and Phoenix sound boards.

I have 4 Sierra boards 1 2k2 Phoenix board and 1 PB11 Phoenix board. $70 for Sierra boards some have the newer Sonic battery’s I know 0ne of the board is an F3 and 2 are SD 40s sounds. Not sure on the 4th one but is diesel. Phoenix board 2k2 is GP40 and the other GP38. If interested PM me or post. Later RJD

I’ll take the F3 board and would be interested to know/hear what the unknown board is. I can include the payment with the other stuff.

If you’re game, I’ll take a chance on the “mystery diesel board” at an additional $50 ($125 for pair with shipping).

Thanks

What are you asking on the Phoenix PB11 board? I can reprogram. please advise.

Al P.

Hi AL $80 plus about $5 Dollars shipping. Later RJD

Todd you can have the F3 as I had two. Your other package has already been mailed so will have to do a separate shipp if thats Ok. Later RJD

R.J. DeBerg said:

Todd you can have the F3 as I had two. Your other package has already been mailed so will have to do a separate shipp if thats Ok. Later RJD

If you’re game, I’ll take a chance on the “mystery diesel board” at an additional $50 ($125 for pair with shipping).

Thanks

Todd Sound is an FA 1 so mystery solved no price change. Laer RJD

R.J. DeBerg said:

Todd Sound is an FA 1 so mystery solved no price change. Laer RJD

Was looking for one of these. Sold.

I’ll swap out the Phoenix currently in the FA into the FB unit and the Sierra will go in the FA and take care of the lighting effects that the Phoenix doesn’t do. Also, this train stops at two stations and the Sierra will leave the lights on after the track voltage stops. (http://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif)

If you have not mailed check then just in include the money plus $ 5 shipping as your other package has been mailed. Later RJD

R.J. DeBerg said:

Hi AL $80 plus about $5 Dollars shipping. Later RJD

Has all cables included unit less than 5 months old. Later RJD

Still have one more 2k2 Phoenix board and 2 sierra SD 40 boards. Later RJD

Price on the 2K2 please ?

R.J. DeBerg said:

If you have not mailed check then just in include the money plus $ 5 shipping as your other package has been mailed. Later RJD

Check was already in the mail, including $5 extra to ship the F3 board. Just put this one together with the F3 board and I’ll put another check for $70 in tomorrow’s mail.

Thanks

Todd

Tod I think we got confused on the F3. I mentioned two and I sold one to you and the other went out to another poster. Sorry. Later RJD

Daktah John said:

Price on the 2K2 please ?

$80 plus about $5 shipping. Later RJD

Al Pomeroy said:

What are you asking on the Phoenix PB11 board? I can reprogram. please advise.

Al P.

Are you still interested? Later RJD

RJD,

I’d be interested in both Phoenix boards if they’re still available.

Thanks,

Matt

RJD,

See my PM

Al P.

Al Pomeroy said:

RJD,

See my PM

Al P.

Pm sent It’s yours Later RJD

R.J. DeBerg said:

Tod I think we got confused on the F3. I mentioned two and I sold one to you and the other went out to another poster. Sorry. Later RJD

OK, let’s get it straight then.

I bought the two TEs (trans and recs) and the Phoenix Y2K board (currently programmed as a GP-38) for $210, shipped, and you say these have shipped.

Then I said I would take the Sierra F3 card for $70 and included an additional $75 (includes $5 for shipping) with the $210 ($285 total) for all four (actually 6) pieces (2 TEs [trans and rec] + Y2K board + F3 board). I mailed that out yesterday and you should receive it in the next day.

Then I said that I would take the “mystery diesel board” that turned out to be an FA-1 for an additional $70 and will put a check in today’s mail and you can ship the FA-1 with the F3 board when you receive the check.

If your accounting is different, let’s discuss it before I send you another $70.

Thanks,

Todd