Large Scale Central

September work on the Bluestone Southern

Geoff George said:
Ric Golding said:
Don't forget "PETA", see prior posting.
People Eating Tasty Animals.......... That PETA Ric?
That's the one. ;-)
Shawn said:
I think we need a season for rooster hunting.
I believe it is 24-365, but you are not allowed to use breech-loading weapons.

"you are not allowed to use breech-loading weapons. "

Is an axe with a sharp edge a breech loaded weapon? My Grandma just used a twist of her wrist and 2 hours later it was Sunday dinner.

getting back on the subject… hehehe… below are pictures from this weekends wall work…

(http://freightsheds.largescalecentral.com/users/andyc/Outside%20Layout%20Pictures/October%202010/Wall%20Pic%201%20%2010-18-2010.jpg)

(http://freightsheds.largescalecentral.com/users/andyc/Outside%20Layout%20Pictures/October%202010/Wall%20Pic%202%20%2010-18-2010.jpg)

put up about a skid and 2/3rds of bricks… :slight_smile: it’s coming along… We are making a plant ““Nursery”” during the winter… got some good deals on dwarf alberta spruces, and boxwoods, and blue star junipers… I think Jane said, there’s a little over 100 of them…

Womans work. :slight_smile: Well done. Really looking good Andy.:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Andy,
Just thought I’d let you know we’re about 3 weeks into October :wink:
Ralph

You amaze me Andy. Looking great.

Shawn said:
You amaze me Andy. Looking great.
He never ceases to amaze me either........;)

Andy,

Looks like there’s just no stopping you. That’s sure going to be a must see railroad for anyone close enough to drop by for a visit.

You might have to issue compasses to those eastern operating guys though. They’re not used to such wide open spaces. :wink:

I’ll bring my own Richard. Not all us Eastern operating guys are lost :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :wink:

(http://www.mckim.nescotland.co.uk/Web_Tools/Compasses.GIF)

Richard Smith said:
You might have to issue compasses to those eastern operating guys though. They're not used to such wide open spaces. ;)
Compasses are cheap compared to the fleet of Rascal Scooters he's gonna need for you left coast guys :D Ralph
Ralph Berg said:
Richard Smith said:
You might have to issue compasses to those eastern operating guys though. They're not used to such wide open spaces. ;)
Compasses are cheap compared to the fleet of Rascal Scooters he's gonna need for you left coast guys :D Ralph
HA HA HA HA !!!!

Jane lays a bitchin wall!

WOW. That’s amazing. I’m still putting off that 15ft long x 2ft high wall I need to do in the back yard :frowning:

Jon Radder said:
WOW. That's amazing. I'm still putting off that 15ft long x 2ft high wall I need to do in the back yard :(
You need Jane then!
David Russell said:
Jon Radder said:
WOW. That's amazing. I'm still putting off that 15ft long x 2ft high wall I need to do in the back yard :(
You need Jane then!
And the Kubota (As my local welding shop owner sez "fine Russian Tractor")

The Kubota is Janes!

David Russell said:
The Kubota is Janes!
Newp.... da Kubota is mine.... Jane gotta Husgavana, and a trailer.... :)

Hehe! I’ll have you guys know we don’t spend good money out here for ride-on scooters…we just sorta crawl around, until somebody helps us up!

Richard Smith said:
Andy,

Looks like there’s just no stopping you. That’s sure going to be a must see railroad for anyone close enough to drop by for a visit.

You might have to issue compasses to those eastern operating guys though. They’re not used to such wide open spaces. :wink:

Richard, all friends are always invited over, when in the area… :slight_smile:

Andy Clarke said:
Richard Smith said:
Andy,

Richard, all friends are always invited over, when in the area… :slight_smile:

If you come, bring 6 blocks…he needs them for the walls.