Large Scale Central

Reading postings

Can we change the way we see a post ? In other words, when I click on a topic, on the members forum page, it brings me to the last post. Is there a way change that so that it brings me to the beginning of the first post of that topic?

When I click on the topic name, I go to the first post/page.

Maybe in your settings?

Greg

Dan I don’t think you can.

What forum is the “members”? I do not see it listed…

Greg, he might be talking about a members profile page.

He may also be talking about the ‘Home’ page where you are clicking on threads in the "Active Topics’ window. I kinda like that feature. I can get a thumbnail review of the forum activity without have to hit each topic I like to read.

Dan, usually I land on the last post, sometimes I land on the first post, and occasionally I land somewhere in between. So I would guess there is a setting somewhere, but I dunno where it would be.

Dan,

This is a copy and pasted listing from the home page for a topic:

Note the colors. If you set your pointer to the top line and click, you will be taken to the last posting on that topic.

If you click on the posters name you will be taken to that members page

If you click on the ‘Forum section’ (in this case ‘General discussion’) you will be taken to the first page of that forum section, and then you can click on the title you are interested in and be taken to the first posting.

Or you can point to the page numbers shown last and click on that to be taken to a particular page.

Maybe this helps