Large Scale Central

RailBoss 4

I got a RailBoss 4 R/C unit from Del Taprio G Scale Graphics. Easy install and it works nice. This battery car had no sound, but there are hookups for that. Small size of the Rx is really nice, would fit anywhere. The Tx is small also, so better than the two stick unit I was using and better than my old Aristo TE’s, still using a couple of those though. Might check it out. All sorts of programmable stuff you can do also. You can download the instruction manual and see.

I’m glad you like it Jerry… and it’s “Tapparo” :slight_smile:

Recent upgrades to RailBoss 4 are 1) Multi-Train: Where you can run 2 or more trains on the same loop, unattended. While each train makes random station stops, the trains maintain separation via track magnets and train-to-train radio communications. 2) A new 2-Button Kid’s Transmitter which lets them blow the whistle, sound the bell, and start the train from a station stop. Gives them some control while you still have full control with your 6-Button transmitter. 3) The whistle is now “Playable” on sound systems support that feature. www.GScaleGraphics.net