Large Scale Central

Plastic sheet materiel

Any of your tack adhesives will bond the two different materials quite well. Weld on 16 is a great choice as is e6000 and the 3m that I personally prefer. Also note on the PVC boards there is a UV treated and a plain. Also note that some comes {masked} or covered with a thin layer of film on one side that MUST be removed before gluing. The Komatex brand name tends to be a bit cheaper than the Sintra brand name if you can get it out there.
Quick story on glue. I had a toilet that would slowly leak (run), after several flappers and a lot of frustration I found the problem, a crack at the bottom of the overflow pipe. Not wanting to remove the tank or replace the toilet I drained the tank and cleanly snapped off the overflow pipe as I had nothing to lose. I applied my favorite 3m plastic and emblem adhesive and pushed it back together. Waited about 2 hours,refilled the toilet and no more leak. That was 2yrs ago but perhaps I shouldn’t have cursed myself or perhaps I should contact 3m and let them know… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Yep.

1 Like

AHA! The trick to posting a one word reply is to quote the post!!! Nice work Cliff. Hope your surgery goes well. My wife had that done and 10 years later the entire shoulder replaced.

1 Like

sounds like a 3m customer testimonial to me!

1 Like