Large Scale Central

Pic test from FB

This pic was in my FB Photo Album. I want to see how long it stays here on LSC.

Interesting to see. I have not had good luck with Facebook pics staying in place here. I need to see if I can upload them to my blog, but not actually publish them. Posting pics from my blog seems to be stable long term.

Later,

K

I’ll check once or twice a day. I prolly won’t get an exact time it goes away.

All I use is FB to post my photos here and they always stay. Been doing it for over a year now.

another FB test. This one is from my FB home page instead of my albums.

Shawn Viggiano said:

All I use is FB to post my photos here and they always stay. Been doing it for over a year now.

Geez I didn’t know you had a Facebook page. Very nice, but holy Christ are you in shape…that mountain biking stuff would kill me!

Well, one disappeared sometime in the last week or so.

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/44373119_2053503954670721_8596306047134597120_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=3257e696c45ca5c53d6c47824b30ff6a&oe=5D2E95C2

Signature expired ?

Rooster,

What does all that crap mean?

From FB Albums test

I see it, and I don’t even farce book.

John Bouck said:

Rooster,

What does all that crap mean?

Don’t know John as I don’t do Facebook as it’s way to invasive for my taste. I do see the current pic posted just fine though as Maynard stated. The URL on the old link expired for some reason and why that is I don’t know ask Mark Zukerberg.

I put the pic back up using my album on FB.

I cannot see any of the pictures except the one you just posted.

Does not seem that FB is a good archive, but of course FB is in the here and now, not for archiving…

Greg