Large Scale Central

Not mik 2024

Which eternal project? Let’s not make me list them all that need to get finished…

GN Snow Dozer ( that’s probably the longest running) it even predates the feed mill…
A GP30 project started before my 9 year was in the womb…

As my oldest says to me, are you ever going to finish X? And my lovely bride says “Dad will never finish all his projects”. Thanks for the support honey. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::roll_eyes:

are you guys now asking one for one for all the member’s names?

as i wrote: “a nasty member (again not to be named)”

Well I did some digging and it proves nothing other than Devoning is mentioned way too many times on this site to be an acceptable search term.

But I did recall rediscover all of Devon’s past history and his very very first introduction post way back in 2014…

Bill,
Devon is also quite the accomplished researcher and hopefully one day author and expert authority on a small railroad up in the north Idaho lumber lands.

I believe that’s how Devon and I originally connected here was our passion for research and I helped guide him with some tips and tricks at the Minnesota Historical Society which holds the Northern Pacific collection. We officially met the first time in person at the NP convention in Wallace, Idaho where we both gave presentations.

I’ll write my book on the NP and Yellowstone National Park just as soon as Devon finishes his book first.

1 Like

Nah we can leave it a mystery. After all how many nasty members could there a have been?

Ouch you had to go and remind me of that. That is the ultimate definition of a Devoned project. Not gone not dead but certainly stalled.

Boy I don’t know Korm but I think the members name starts with an S. I also see I have been included in that nasty member category along with John… :rofl:
Ask me if I care?

Maybe I need to work on a book myself ?

yeah, astonishing, isn’t it?

but i’m looking forward to see, who else will be named as the culprit.

(to be honest, i wouldn’t know either, if i hadn’t stumbled over it, when i was reading old threads)

I don’t know Korm I’m just the messenger boy

Humm so it’s Devon himself. :joy:

I’ll second that comment and offer he’s really not nasty :sunglasses:

1234567890 1234567890

Lol oh my gosh this is killing me. I honestly can not for the life of me who coined the term first. When it comes to S’s it only makes it harder. I am embarrassed that I can’t remember. After all I have been immortalized in LSC history by this person.

Stan would have never said that . . .:rofl:

Maybe think Se… ? Just saying

as i remember Se… just gave some ideas, that may have influenced the culprit :grin:

but one thing is clear: the search feature in this forum could be more precise…

I can’t imagine Se started it. He certainly has given me a fair amount of ribbing but I wouldn’t think he coined the term.

i agree, he is not nasty enough.

a bit late, but:

you know, that it’s always the messengers, who get shot?

1 Like

Did Steve F coin the term? :grimacing: