Large Scale Central

New Trestle and Bridge for Albu. Botanical Garden

Beautiful looking bridge…!! :wink:

Nice work Boomer!!

Nice, Won’t the judge get after you for not completing your community service?

Boomer even tho it’s cedar, I dip soak all my wood thats in contact with the ground with termite poison to help keep them away…

Nicely done Boomer.should give them years of great service.

Boomer, you may call that a “frankenbridge” if you like, but I think it looks mighty fine and I’ll bet there are lots of railroaders out there that would be very happy to have it on their own layouts. Job well done.

Ron Spencer said: Boomer, you may call that a “frankenbridge” if you like, but I think it looks mighty fine and I’ll bet there are lots of railroaders out there that would be very happy to have it on their own layouts. Job well done.

Could you make the same “frankenbridge” for me (LOL)?

Wonderful job, great looking bridge system…

You trusted him with a broom? :wink:

Great work ! I really like it !

But, just one question : what’s “section 60” ? NSA or CIA ?

Neither Chef. I took the time to google it for you, and picked what I felt was a reasonable answer to your inquiry

http://nation.time.com/2013/05/28/section-60-visiting-hallowed-ground/

Hope you don’t mind Boomer.

Chef Degare said:

Great work ! I really like it !

But, just one question : what’s “section 60” ? NSA or CIA ?

R.I.P.

Thanks for your answers.
By now I really know what’s SECTION 60.
Sorry for my bad joke…
One of my GrandPa and his brother were French soldiers and they were killed by the nazi during WW2.

Boomer, looks great… :slight_smile:

" I hit her in the face with a shovel and threw her body in the duck pond where it was quickly pulled under by whatever lives in those lily pad covered waters. At least that is the way I remember it."

Sounds good to me.

Chester Louis SA #64 Hampshire County Narrow Gauge

…winking…

Chester Louis said:

" I hit her in the face with a shovel and threw her body in the duck pond where it was quickly pulled under by whatever lives in those lily pad covered waters. At least that is the way I remember it."

Boomer you met my ‘friend’ from the now DEFUNCT ‘neighboorhood association’?

Nicely done Boomer, on both the bridge and the old biddy. Looks like you and the crew did a fine job on the install.

Great work !

Nice job on the bridge…hope the shovel was too badly hurt…:wink: