Large Scale Central

New Shop For The WSRR

If so, it would sure be overkill. :laughing: I could fit 20 of mine into his! Double that if I stacked them!! :grin:

FanTAStis job, Dan! And that drone shot is beautiful!

Well done Dan. Nice to see you moving this along.

Dan:

Where is your layout going to go? Will you have an internal extension for storage? Is one of those yours and the other for your wife? If so, which is which?

Nice job. So much land you have!

Very nice and I am jealous also, is the pizza oven going in there?

Nothing says “Honey I support you & your hobbies” more than a double shed, with a floor you can park a truck on. It means that you’ll have the confidence to install one of these babies in the next few years.:blush:

IMG_9430

1 Like

You got bass and catfish in your pond :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: ?

Lou, I’m certainly envious of Cliff’s organization and finish of his shop. I will never reach that level :grin:

Thanks, Cliff. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed the drone. All the photos in this thread were taken with it, including the interior ones.

Thanks, Hollywood. I’ve been waiting on this for a long time.

Thanks, Jim. Yes Hers is on the left, mine on the right. I have a 12 foot rollup door on the front and back so I can get equipment in for servicing and repair when needed. As far as the layout goes, I’ve not made any final decisions, it I’m thinking of putting it down the right side (looking at the building) and the the rear. Currently, I have no plans to connect the layout with the building just due to the space requirements. But that certainly could change. The layout will be elevated so if chose to add an indoor segment, it would have to include a removable bridge because I don’t want to lose my ability to drive all the way around the building.

I wish I could claim that everything to the horizon was mine, but unfortunately that’s not near the case :weary:

Thanks, Sean. The pizza oven is staying where it is now. It would take a small nuclear bomb to move it :joy:

Bill, I need to put that in her shop, NOW. But please don’t let her see it or she’ll have me building it and I have too much to do to tackle that project :wink:

Bass and brim only, Rooster. And a few cottonmouths :grimacing:

1 Like

Nice job Dan! That vault will also act as hurricane/ tornado/ insurrection protection from the looks of it!need to get started on that layout