I have once again been trying to fix / replace the broken picture links in some of my old posts. I came across an oldie but a goodie today. The Legend of the Napkin Drawing.
https://largescalecentral.com/t/the-legend-of-the-napkin-drawing/74420
It got me thinking about what makes LSC fun. There are a few things that are entrenched and wholly unique to LSC. The annual Mik’s Build, The Chat Bar, Messing with Rooster and of course the Napkin Drawing.
I think some of these should be LSC Badges.
Completed a build in the Mik’s Challenge.
Voted in the Mik’s Challenge
Restocked the refrigerator and made fresh popcorn in the Chat Bar.
Killed Chat.
Zinged Rooster. (if you have ever posted anything you probably qualify for this one)
Included a Napkin Drawing in one of your build logs.
Is this possible BD?
Does anybody else think this should be?
Any other badge ideas?
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie-roll center of a tootsie-pop?
Inquiring minds want to know.

