Large Scale Central

New Employee on the C.V.S.Ry

Sven was formerly employed by my son Matthew’s racing team, but was left behind when Matt moved to Colorado. Looking for a job close to home, Sven came to the C.V.S.Ry. last weekend. Since he’s such a burly guy we figured he’d be useful, so we hired him on as a Brakeman. Here Sven gets his introduction to the railroad ridding on the deck of M-11; caught approaching Wall station…

After a brief tryout we find Sven to be very flexible and will be able to do many jobs around the railroad…

Very little is known of Sven’s background. If anyone has any family history I’m sure he’d be interested to hear it.

Sven looks like he fits right in at about 6’4". Does he have his rifle in the cab, since he looks to be dressed for duck hunting. Maybe on his way to check out his blind ? :slight_smile:

Duck hunting? If Sven lets that beard grow more he’ll fit in on Duck Dynasty. That’s rule number 1!

-Kevin.

Sven looks like he may have gone AWOL from GI Joes team ?

I heard he is related to Rooster. That must mean his family tree has no branches :slight_smile:

Looks like he is from the farm set of figures they sell. My son has the farmer and his wife. There are a bunch of them mechanics, farmers, hunters, police, fire fighters etc. The sets are usually inexpensive too. They are 1/18 scale but look good around the railroad.
Terry

I think you should put him to work as a yard switcher…:wink:

Terry is probably right. I really have no idea where he came from originally. As we throw toys out I’m keeping my eye out for things that can be used as junk.

I can look beyond the obvious limb joints because of his pose-ability. I will, however, try and keep him in only in long shots.

Long shots will make him look smaller… :slight_smile:

good to have him right. looks like he can lift the box car to swap axles for ya. Gettin’ thru that cab door is going to be another thing.

I think he looks great and fits right in

Jon,

He looks great, just the rite size.

Nick

Thanks! I think he might have a tight squeeze getting trough the loco door, but then so do I :]

Real people are different sizes, so my figures on my RR are all different sizes!

Looked good, as does the shot of the 45. People many times help set the scale more than the engine does.

Sven was riding on the back of the caboose this weekend. He is quite tall for the space. He looks good hanging off the side of a coal hopper being shoved up the hill though :]

Isn’t that the same caboose from which Smiley the brakeman plunged to his death? Mighty suspicious, if ya ask me.

Actually yes. Sven was on the front end and ‘Smiley’ on the Rear. Sven has much better grip.

You sound like the defense lawyer. I say, “Guilty,” as imagined. Hang 'Em.