Large Scale Central

New Bridge for the free Factory I recieved!

So I get this factory from a fellow club member. It took a while to place it. Now how do I get to it?

So why not a bridge! It doesn’t have to be to tall It will have to encompass a switch.

So this is what I came up with to span a dry wash!

So I made the bridge added 4 switches and a couple sidings and a runaround all for this free Factory! Oh well it was fun to build and plan!

Sean

Lookin’ real good there Sean.

I like it!

Really good solution. Reminds me of some of the original elevated tracks on the north end of the Salt Lake, near Promontory Point. The factory is really cool. Worth your effort.

Looks good!!!

Look darn good. Nice work.

Nice addition Sean

Great job,Sean

Nice… :slight_smile:

That factory is cool looking! I like the bridge work too.

Terry

Yup I agree, Thats a cool lookin Factory,

Nick

The factory looks like something from a Tim Burton movie

:slight_smile:

I was thinking of putting some type of purple light in it?

How about one of those foggers for halloween

For the fogger, a commercial halloween fogger has a chip in it , won’t do a continuous slow n steady stream withuot pushing a button and then its full stream fog for a few minutes, he’d have to figure out how to make it steady.

and if he figures that out, i have a building on my layout that i hooked up a fogger to, to simulate a fire, could use a heads up on how to make it continuous without hitting a button

Lay a brick on the button…:wink:

By pass the button?

Put a switch for on and off?

If the fogger is a 12v system…not sure of the amount of time delay needed. What about an automotive relay (time delay relay) like for interior lights or a more rapid one like turn signals?

Just a thought

I have seen an incense cone used. The ones you light and they smolder for a few hours. The cones are about an inch tall and an inch around at the base. They placed it in an empty tuna fish can for safety and easy clean up. It puts off a surprisingly high amount of smoke, burn for a few hours and they are like $.50 each.

Terry

That sounds like a simpler approach then trying to get an intermittent duty fogger to run full time.

Does anyone make Coal incense? I’ve experimented with a burner and coal lumps to get the aroma, but I don’t remember it putting out much smoke.