Large Scale Central

New Bachmann Christmas Annie-Passenger-Trolley Set 90054 for sal

Dear All, Complete sets sold out Christmas Bachmann 90054 “Holiday Special” Trolley and Annie 4-6-0 Passenger Sets for sale, complete or individual pieces (break-up). “North Pole and Southern” green, red and cream livery. NOTE: Complete sets sold out.

Individual passenger cars still left. Expand your consist ! My e-bay ID is jgsat (to look up feedback). Well packaged, Fedex Ground actual freight costs, no handling charges. USPS a cheaper option on smaller packages. Note: All metal wheels, no interior lighting, hook and loop couplers only. (No knuckle couplers.) Asking prices: Complete set sold out: $180 + frt. sold out Annie Engine-Tender, Trolley, Coach, Observation, 2 power packs, 2 power cables, 2 power clips, 24 curves and 16 straights, literature, DVD, Santa’s bag, smoke fluid vial, track section connector clips. sold out Break-ups: Annie Engine-Tender: $75 + frt. sold out

Trolley (Santa motorman, Santa’s bag), plus circle of track (12 curve), power pack, clips, cable: $70 + frt. TROLLIES sold out

Observation: $40 + frt. Coach: $40 +frt.

Coach/Obsv. pair $70 + frt. Power pack and oval track package (12 curves, 8 straights), cable and clips $40 + frt. Oval track package (12 curves, 8 straights) and clips $32 + frt. Also: NP&S matching Baggage and Combine:

Box opened for viewing, never run 2 car add-on set: $60 + frt. Break Up: Baggage $35 + frt. Combine $35 + frt. Contact (e-mail) me for payment options or other details: joebarbsatnik"AT"gmail"DOT"com Please include Zip Code to help calculate freight costs. Thanks for your interest. Sincerely, Joe Satnik

Deleted with update.

I’d love the trolley, but Kim says I can’t buy for me until the grandkids have presents…

Update: Trollies sold out

Dear Mik,

How many families? I have 2 trolleys available…If just one family, why not give them the whole set ? You’d be the greatest grandpa in the world ! (grin)

Merry Christmas !

Joe

Dear All,

The Annie Loco and Tender from the opened set have been sold. (Thanks.)

Update: Sealed set sold out

The only Annie Loco - Tender left are part of the sealed set, which I would prefer to keep complete.

Thanks for your interest.

Sincerely,

Joe Satnik joebarbsatnik"AT"gmail"DOT"com

Joe Satnik said:
Merry Christmas, All.

I’m shipping a few pieces today. Thanks for the business.

Another option, Trolley alone:

Trolley with Santa Motorman, Santa’s bag (no track, no power-pack) directional lighting. $45 plus frt.

Again, contact (e-mail) me for payment options or other details: joebarb"AT"wwt"DOT"net

Sincerely,

Joe Satnik

Is the trolley still available?

Dear Chris,

Update: ALL TROLLIES sold out

Sincerely,

Joe Satnik

Dear All,

2-2012 Update: Baggage, Combine, Coach and Observation still available.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Joe Satnik

Joe,
What is still available ? And how much are you asking?
Ralph

Dear Ralph,

2-2012 Update:

Asking prices would be consistent with those shown in the listings above.

1 coach

1 observation

1 combine-baggage set

Buncha indoor track, power cables and power clips.

A few power packs for the trolley.

What set or pieces are you thinking about? Let me know and I’ll shoot you a price. If you want to take it off-board, joebarbsatnik"AT"gmail"DOT"com

Sincerely,

Joe Satnik

Deleted with update.

pmed on a trolley. Kevin

Greetings to All,

Bump to top for Christmas 2011.

I guess it would be more accurate now to label the sets “NOS”, given their age.

New e-mail addy: joebarbsatnik"at"gmail"dot"com.

Sincerely,

Joe Satnik

Dear All,

Please include a Zip Code with your e-mail to help estimate freight cost.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Joe Satnik

Joe this is a little cornfussing…

Do you have just a Trolly? and what cost w/ shipping to 87401?

Dear All,

Just an update on my remaining stock.

All complete sets are sold out,

All individual Engine-Tenders are sold out,

All individual Trollies are sold out.

Stock left:

1 Coach
1 Observation
1-two car Baggage-Combine set

Lots of indoor track and clips (prefer to sell in oval sets of 12 curves and 8 straights).

Large Scale power packs, Trolley power packs, track power cables and lock-ons.

Will edit previous posts on this thread to reflect current stock.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Joe Satnik