Large Scale Central

My Pond Build

Had a car crash into the side of our lodge building about 4 years ago. The guy had a reaction to his meds and didnt even know he did it. He slammed into the corner of the building burying his vehicle about halfway. Put it in reverse and drove away like nothing happened. He ended up crashing into the ditch a few miles down the road. When the Trooper asked him if he knew he hit a building he had no idea.

Yeah, no reaction to meds here…just beer!

We actually almost got hit again last week, luckily for my fence and yard the drunk this time just slammed into the back of my neighbors RAM2500 that was parked on the side of the road.

I ran outside to see what happened and found the person driving the car was trying to drive away in a front wheel drive car that had no front wheel left on it!

He failed the field sobriety test needless to say.

He hit the truck on the drivers side rear, pushed the rear axle about 3’ forward and moved the entire truck 12’ and up onto the sidewalk…stopping about 2’ away from my new fence we put up last year!

Wow,

I think you need to install some bollards in your front yard.

Jake Smith said:

Wow,

I think you need to install some bollards in your front yard.

Or, maybe a tank trap, just to be safe.

Vincent D’Agostino said:

Exactly why I drive nothing but a keyboard after that first beer!

:wink:

David Russell said:

Vincent D’Agostino said:

Exactly why I drive nothing but a keyboard after that first beer!

:wink:

And he’s been known to crash and burn that too!

I would think about a line of jersey curbs between the fence and side walk…that would slow em down