Large Scale Central

My next ambitious endevour

I’ve finally figured out a method for parting out these figures. This will by my next release of Pippin scheduled for January or February. I’m still cleaning up the sculpt and learning how to decimate the meshes properly to make room for more detail.

Rich,
I need him in 1:20. Also is Pippin available as a sitting engineer with his hand on the throttle?
Noel

I’m working on it Noel, probably lookin at the begining of next year as I am pretty much backed up trying to get the stuff out I am already committed to finishing.

Noel Crawford said:
Rich, I need him in 1:20. l
Richard Kapuaala said:
I'm working on it Noel, probably lookin at the begining of next year as I am pretty much backed up trying to get the stuff out I am already committed to finishing.
What scale is he in?......Actually forget the scale...... how does he size up (eyeball wise) to Large scale trains .....I like him....needs a baseball glove for his off time! ;)

I do 7/8ths and 1:20 but I’m going to put him on my preorder page in 1:20, 7/8ths, and 1:29, if they he gets the required number of preorders, for each, I’ll cast him in each.

Looks good, I’m in for a few in 1:20

Thanks for your thumbs up on this figure Geoff, this will put me close to meeting the production quota needed. I’ll need about 7 more.