Large Scale Central

Much Appreciated

Hey guys. I want to say a big thank you to all of you on here who have been posting and wondering about me. It was very heart warming to come drop in and see a couple threads discussing my whereabouts and seeing that I was missed.

This has been a challenging year. And honestly one of those years where trains has not been a priority. I won’t bore you with details. But between private messages from dear friend and showing up here and seeing that people have wondered where I am really gives me a needed boost.

This site has always been a virtual refuge for me in good and not so good times. So again thanks and I am hoping to me more active as things do appear to be resolving themselves.

1 Like

What …you saw and replied to us so quickly …did you hit your head again …Thanks for checking in … next year will be better !

1 Like

Devon
Glad to hear that you are on the mend and all the best

I’m happy to hear from you once again. Your absence was noticed. I hope things are going your way once more. Merry Christmas buddy!

Good to hear you still have your train urges and will be in the contest!
Now to prod the beast ( Mr Taylor)and see what kind of horrible(:joy:) thoughts he has planned

Well a couple little birdies dropped me some notes privately which made me think I had better drop in and at least let people know I am alive.

For clarification, none of what has been going on is related to my head or physical health. I am happy to say that this current shunt is working well. I pray we got it right finally because I have been doing very well with regard to my head. I can’t say I am symptom free but what symptoms I have are mild and come and go. Nothing I can’t live with.

1 Like

Huzzah for your improved health!

Devon,

Glad to hear your health is on the mend and that 2023 is primed to be a better year! Welcome “home” to LSC!

Eric