Large Scale Central

Low Profile 3" Speaker Needed

My first RC conversion is shown in the photo. It is a Hartland 0-4-0. My next conversion is underway in a Kalamazoo 4-4-0 that uses the same tender and I assumed I could use the same components. It turns out that the 4-4-0 tender does not have a removeable coal load and I don’t want to butcher the tender for access to the batteries, so I am moving them over the speaker which is too high. I need an 8 ohm, 3" speaker that is less than 1" high. (The speaker shown is from G Scale Graphics and is just a smidge too high at 1.1". Del said his 2.5" speaker is also 1.1" high).
I would welcome any comments or suggestions for a quality speaker for this application. Thanks!

Can’t say I know for sure if they have one but https://www.parts-express.com/ has a great selection of small, high quality speakers, you might try there.

Does it have to be 8ohm? I bought these to play with. Philips 242226440196 LED TV Speaker Module 8-1/4" x 5-3/4" x 3/8" Here is what’s inside once you break open the enclosure.

Thanks to both of you for your suggestions. Following the trails you mentioned, I eventually landed on a website for Adafruit Industries, not a name I would have thought to look for. It is an electronics business in NYC “founded in 2005 by MIT engineer, Limor “Ladyada” Fried”, a young lady with pink hair and a pierced lip. Not meaning to be judgmental, but the name of the company made more sense when I saw the founder’s picture!

Anyhow, I ended up ordering four Speakers - 3" Diameter - 8 Ohm, 1 Watt, 1" high for $15.41 with shipping. Hope they fit!