Large Scale Central

Looking For H-L-W Long coach (Penn Green)

Looking for another HLW Long passenger coach. I already have one, but want another one.

I know I can order a new one (that’s how I got my last one) but figured I would see if anyone has some they are looking to sell.

Vincent D’Agostino said:

Looking for another HLW Long passenger coach. I already have one, but want another one.

I know I can order a new one (that’s how I got my last one) but figured I would see if anyone has some they are looking to sell.

(http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/139vinny/Trains/h06209_zps6e402fe8.jpg)

:slight_smile:

So…are you smiling because you like it or have one for sale?

I will check for you some time next week when I can, I thought I bought a case of these some time ago from a old guys Estate.

Nick

Nick S. said:

I will check for you some time next week when I can, I thought I bought a case of these some time ago from a old guys Estate.

Nick

Great, let me know!

Still looking if anybody has one…or two…

Vincent D’Agostino said:

Sorry, no good on my end, must have sold them some were along the line.

Nick

Nick S. said:

Vincent D’Agostino said:

Sorry, no good on my end, must have sold them some were along the line.

Nick

No problem Nick, thanks for checking.

I have a new short #06106 and a short combine #06107, or if you want to paint it two long D&RG Coaches… #06217 all are new…

Thanks for the reply but I am going to hold out for the car I am looking for.

I have three Delton in green only C&S.

They look just like HLW’s.

Don

http://marketplace.collector-modeltrains.com/offer/details/Aristo-Craft-742-Rio-Grande-REA-Illuminated-Baggage-Car-EX-77613

check the upper right hand corner of the page

Chuck

Chuck Cole said:

http://marketplace.collector-modeltrains.com/offer/details/Aristo-Craft-742-Rio-Grande-REA-Illuminated-Baggage-Car-EX-77613

check the upper right hand corner of the page

Chuck

If only they were in better condition… thanks for the find! Never seen that site before.

I’m bumping this thread in hope of catching Phil up thread who stated he had the PRR shorty coach and combine. ( I sent a private message direct to you Phil…hope you get it!) I am also looking for Hartland/Delton PRR coaches in the GREEN PRR livery.

Two websites showing they still had the PRR long coaches in stock,didn’t (Wholesale trains and Wisconsin Trains) Wisconsin Trains apparently was going to order them like a drop shipment direct from Hartland Locomotive Works…turns out Hartland has a single PRR long coach left but if Phil or anyone has either the long or shorties (preferred!) i’d love to buy them

David I have the short one but they are in tuscan red. I have all four cars
Mike

David:

I received your message - Just want to double check that I still have them… Of course, (Murphy’s Law) they are buried behind all the track, Engines, and Aristocraft stuff- takes a while to move it all. My email address is [email protected] as listed on the Hartland website under Massachusetts Dealers. Will check tonight or 1st thing AM

PHIL

Thanks Phil!

Hope they turn up…been looking for close to a year for these things. I’ll send an email direct to you just to make sure we can discuss this outside the forum.

David:Yes, I have them- New in Box… Sent you an email,

Phil

The last H-L-W long coach in Penn Green has been procured… along with another combine car.
:slight_smile:
Bring on spring so I can run them!

Why wait for spring? Got them running around my Christmas layout right now!