Large Scale Central

Looking for code 250 Flex Track or Rail

Looking for some used Aluminum code 250 Flex Track or Rail to finish my indoor Fn3 Layout. Looking to get a a reasonable price without super high shipping cost. The last rail I had purchased came in a PVC pipe with caps on both ends and only cost $35.00 for 16 Piece of 6ft Rail. If anyone have some unused track or rail laying around, Let me know.

Thanks

C&RGS

http://www.dantrains.net

How much are you looking for?

Jason

About enough rail to do 60 feet of track. I need to to do the return loop that has a passing siding on it and they are 8ft and 9ft in dianeter. Just rail would be cheaper to ship, but felx track would be faster to lay and I am running out of time.

Dan

I am trying to have my indoor Fn3 layout open for national railroad month in november and want the track down and running trains.

Dan

Okay. I only have 4 maybe 5 pieces of 6’ AMS aluminum 250 flex NG left. Plus some odds n ends I’ve cut off etc. If interested PM me. I might be able to just pull the rail for ya.

Jason

Jason, that’s a good start for my needs. How much do you want for the flex track and what do you think it will cast to ship UPS to Houston, Texas. 77070.

Dan

Dan Stuettgen said:

Jason, that’s a good start for my needs. How much do you want for the flex track and what do you think it will cast to ship UPS to Houston, Texas. 77070.

Dan

$90 for all the flex track I have left sound good? I’ll look and see what shipping is… looks like $41 for shipping

Thanks

Jason

Jason, sounds good to me. Let me know the total with shipping. I can send payment via paypal.

Dan