Large Scale Central

Live steam in the rain.

Some live steam in the rain from a couple weekends ago. It was a wet and dreary day, but we ran trains none the less. First up is my Aster 2 truck Shay(which is For Sale BTW).

Next up is my friends Aster Jumbo

I don’t even like steam!

Nice run Mike !

Been nicer had it not been a steady rain most of the day. But live steam doesnt care about rain!!

Mike Toney said:

Been nicer had it not been a steady rain most of the day. But live steam doesnt care about rain!!

Would like to see some rain in south central PA and certainly on the west coast which is much needed. Consider the rain a gift!

It wasnt enough, been dry as a bone ever since. We might get some rain late Sunday or Monday. We are in a drought here, counties to our north are starting to impose burn bans due to how dry it is and harvest just getting started, so lots of dry crops that could burn.

Rooster said:

I don’t even like steam!

Sure you do. Otherwise you wouldn’t watch and comment. (http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cool.gif)

So he is in Denial then over the fact he likes steam? They have 12 step programs for that! LMAO! Mike