Large Scale Central

LGB truss bridges

Hi fellow trainiacs,

Several fellow CCTGG club members have old and used outside LGB truss bridges and they brought them to me with the thought of combining the two and make a double truss bridge as a module. As out main line track spacing is 7 3/8" center to center, I trimmed the lip from one bridge and combined the two as one. Our module length is 47 1/4"(1200mm) and the bridges are 46 1/2"(1181mm) so I had to add to each end with a lip so the bridges would be 47 1/4" long and the lips would sit on the adjoining modules. It is all coming together and will be in our layout at the Amherst Show in West Springfield, MA Sat and Sun January 26 & 27, 2019. Hopefully posting some pics!

Hi Mike, thank you for grouping my pics. I have never been able to figure out how LSC website works. I do have more pics of this project, but I have no idea how to post them in one thread.

Looking good Mac, see you in a few weeks

Richard

Bob MacGregor said:

Hi Mike, thank you for grouping my pics. I have never been able to figure out how LSC website works. I do have more pics of this project, but I have no idea how to post them in one thread.

Hi Bob just put your curser at the end of the first picture and hit the ENTER key then insert the next picture.

I am not sure how you are saving your photos to LSC but there a lot of unnecessary information at the start of the link, delete that and the photo shows (or should)

MICK