Large Scale Central

Ijust read Bob McCown's post.

I just read Bob McCown’s post.

If this website gets shut down because a small handful of petty, self-involved, moronic, spiteful guys who can’t control themselves when they’re sittinig at their stupid f*ing keyboards, I personally will be very upset.

I love this place. This is the only forum on the internet where I participate. I don’t want or need another. This is the only place where I don’t feel weird about communicating with people on the internet. I don’t want to make friends with other model railroaders in other forums. I like the people here. I love posting my projects and watching other projects. I love the thoughtfulness, the help, the great ideas, the friendly banter. I love model railroading; my railroad is a better layout because of this place. There are people here with a sense of humor. There are even people here who get MY reversed sense of humor.

I’ll say one more thing: just so you guys who are trying to ruin this place for everybody else know, the last time Bob had to shut this place down, I wrote to people and collected the addresses, telephone numbers, and emails of the people I want to stay in touch with. (And if anybody wants my information, please, please write me a note.)

So, yeah, you may destroy this site, but I won’t give you the satisfaction of cutting me off from the people I have come to like, even if I’ve met in person only a few of them.

I’m not sure “destroy” is the right word. Abandon seems closer to Bob’s intent. I don’t think he wants to have to pull the plug.

Pete he is referring to the one causing the problems as the one that is destroying the forum

Pete Lassen said:

Pete he is referring to the one causing the problems as the one that is destroying the forum

True…and sorry for the ambiguity.

Well said, John.

John,

isn’t it funny, that you got "thank you"s from both parties of the guerrilla warfare, that poisens this forum?

Korm, actually no it isn’t.

Not sure they understand they are the problem.

Pete Lassen said:

Not sure they understand they are the problem.

BINGO!!!

Ats whut I have been sayin