Large Scale Central

Ideas on a lift-out section of track

Bill Gebhardt said:

Am I the only one who can not see Korm’s pics? All I see is a red X in square box.

Bill, I don’t even see an X. Korm try to re-send your photos.

Todd, I like your Graffiti on your bridge.

Dan,

i see them perfectly.

try to copy the line below, paste it to your browsers URL space and take out the + signs.

http+:+//+kormsen.info/bridges/klappbruecke.JPG

http+:+//+kormsen.info/steering/safetycircuit.JPG

or go to this place: http://kormsen.info/bridges/

and scroll down about two thirds.

Korm and Dan

Duno what to say. I did as you asked and:

On the first link the second + sign reappeared in spite any effort to delete, seemed to be stuck there

The second link worked well but I could not find any pic’s from Korm. ??

The third link gave me “Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage”

Since no one else is complaining, I must own the problem and I’ll pursue it locally.

Thanks for your effort.

Bill

i am afraid, that there must be a failure in your browser.

my pics and the website are hosted in germany, and viewers from different countries seem to have no problems to see the content.

i myself here in paraguay am using Internet Explorer 8(US-version) and have no probs to see the contents on the german server.

I can’t see the photos, either. Firefox just refuses to load them.

Korm,

still can’t see them, I’m using Firefox. (kann immer noch nicht in firefox sehen)

well, the only thing i can offer, is - if you send me your email addresses by PM i can send you the pics.

but even, if i would not think that the malfunction must be at your end, i would not know, what to do to make them visible to you.

Strange…

I am using Firefox and windows XP and the photos are showing just fine here.

Richard Smith said:

Strange…

I am using Firefox and windows XP and the photos are showing just fine here.

Me too.

Update your flash in firefox… there is one for ie and one for firefox

greg

Thanks Korm,
I had no trouble viewing them via email. This tells me the problem is with some sort of filtering within Large Scale Central.
Bill Gebhardt

Once I put in the “www,” I could finally see the photos.

Steve Featherkile said:

Once I put in the “www,” I could finally see the photos.

that is interesting.but not nice.

i checked, and both URLs with and without “www.” are connected to the space.

and both work for me from here.

I also use an elevated removable bridge section approximately a metre long. The bridge has guides on its mounting to hold it in position and rail connectors each end are slid in position to lock the track plus conduct power. It works every time. I also use a similar method on a turntable for indexing and power.

Korm, I don’t know why my confuser needs the “www.” I am sure that the problem is with some setting on Com Pewter that I don’t know about. I use FireFox 21.0 Beta.

I’m just glad that I was able to see your work. It gives me ideas for my home layout and for our club layout.

daniel peck said:

Could build a vertical left section with counter weights…I will be building one in a few weeks for a BIG layout in SC.

Sounds interesting. I need to come up with, (or have built) a 6 or 7’ lift up, hinged on one side, bridge. Counter weights would keep it up. I only need it down when I’m bringing a train out of the shop to the layout.

Post some pics, please.