Large Scale Central

I can't load a photo to my album.

In the past, I have been able to load a photo from my Android tablet to my photo albums. I can no longer do that. The “load photo,” box is missing. This started with the latest software update.

I’ve noticed that LSC is no longer Android friendly, especially for photos and videos.

No Android users out there?

I have several tablets, but I never use them to upload pictures. Sorry. I can’t imagine it is easy. Phones and tablets are designed around cloud storage and social media. You might need to go through several steps unless you install a file manager app and figure out where the camera roll files are kept.

My problem is with LSC. Something changed with the last software update.

Steve Featherkile said:

My problem is with LSC. Something changed with the last software update.

What browser are you using ?

Chrome. Is that the problem?

My phone is an Android, I have never been able to load pics from my phone direct to my Album. Never. I have to go through the cumbersome process of emailing my pics (one at a time no less) to my myself, open and save them to a file on my desktop, open Paint and reduce the image size from 40 million x 30 million pixels down to something that will not murder Bobs server (640 x 380 pixels) then I can save them to my album from the desktop file. PITA but thats pretty much the only way I can still post pictures on any of the forums I frequent.

I can’t load them from my Mac using Safari.

But I can using Chrome. ???

Steve Featherkile said:

Chrome. Is that the problem?

No it shouldn’t be. Chrome and Firefox seem to play nicely here. Have you updated your tablet to the HTTP"S" and not still HTTP?

By the way, Steve, you never identified the Android version you are using.

I use FireFox Beta on my Android products.

Greg

The tablet informs me I’m using Android v7.1.1. and Samsung Experience 8.4

BTW, Greg, check your email.

Well, your android is pretty current, if I was doing this I would first try a different browser, and if that did not work, then a program that told the web site that I was NOT a tablet or phone, but a Windows computer, it could be something the site is doing, based on what hardware and software you are running.

A lot of sites will say “oh this is a tablet” and change the user interface.

Greg

p.s. mail read and responded to…