Large Scale Central

How's it going

Just dropping a note to say hi. Hope to catch up on everything shortly. But life has been busy. Work and vehicle repairs and home repairs have taken priority over trains. But that doesn’t mean I don’t think of and miss my LSC friends. So just wanted to take a moment and say hi. And to say I am still kicking and thinking about you guys.

Hello Devon.

It’s good to hear that you are OK.

1 Like

Thank you, Devon; it is good to hear that you are well, and taking nourishment. You have been missed.
Fred mills

1 Like

I was wondering how the tin hat man was doing …

1 Like

There were a “Hec-la” of conspiracy theories going on down here after you dropped of the map. :joy:

IMG_8456

Top contenders were… MasterChef

And the Betty Ford Clinic for LSC addiction.

Glad you’re back. Hope you still had time for some proper Devoning. :crazy_face:

1 Like

You must be loved around here because when I’m in run silent mode nobody misses me. :wink:

We always miss you Craig

I’m missed or is my dessert and cardamon chicken missed?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

One of these days when I get LSC update worthy of progress I’ll post some stuff. But right now I’m 10 steps backwards. I almost texted you the failure. :roll_eyes:

uh oh that sounds ominous

I’ll text you a picture… It is ominous.

1 Like

Saw it. Sorry my friend. Pete asked about you and I hope I didn’t over step but told him about your woes.

1 Like

He’s already seen it as he’s part of the super not so secret Facebook group. So has a few others. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like