Large Scale Central

Gimme a hand!

at a “Darling do” task again i found out, that it is high time for humans to mutate. a hand more or two would be really handy. when my wife came past me, with some trousers on hangers - lightning struck! i commandeered one hanger for trousers, saw a broken nightlamp in the thrashbin. the next five minutes were dedicated to hard work. here is the result:

Nice third and fourth hands.

Handy :smiley:
Ralph

Great idea Korm! looks a litlle Star warsy.

Extra hands that work in our scales :slight_smile:

Danger Danger Will Robinson!
Suppose the leather belt is for me?

David Russell said:
Danger Danger Will Robinson! Suppose the leather belt is for me?
your leatherbelt has hooks in it, to rip the meat right off your body... :)

no, the belt is just another “darling-do”. it needs to be shortened.
for roosters i used to use the .357 until my wife declared that she did not like to make chickensoup from every rooster.
since then she just lures them into the shed, using some grain.
then she enters the shed with a machete. then it gets loud. then she comes out and heads for the kitchen, carrying a headles rooster. then normally the cat heads for the shed to play with the rooster’s head.

LOOK @ all the tools. :smiley: So neat to.

Korm Kormsen said:
at a “Darling do” task again i found out, that it is high time for humans to mutate. a hand more or two would be really handy. when my wife came past me, with some trousers on hangers - lightning struck! i commandeered one hanger for trousers, saw a broken nightlamp in the thrashbin. the next five minutes were dedicated to hard work. here is the result:

(http://kormsen.info/specials/3hand.JPG)

David Kapp said:
LOOK @ all the tools. :D So neat to.
there was no more room on or under the bench. so i had to use the walls.

You could hold each one of Roosters wings down. Nice.

done - as far as possible. :innocent: