Large Scale Central

Get great deal for spektrum ar6100e at oomodel.com $12.99

Hi Guys,

It is 9.99USD now.

Get great deal for spektrum ar6100e at oomodel.com $12.99. The best offer you could ever get.

http://www.oomodel.com/spektrum-dx6i-dx7-ar6100e-24ghz-6channel-dsm2-receiver-p-185.html

Many friends have chosen this one from oomodel.com. Here are some of the feedbacks:

Both receivers were delivered to me today and I am pleased to tell you that they work perfectly.
People are always asking me where to purchase them and I would be happy to tell them about your company and good service.
Thank you again Viki

received your receiver today. great. Can I purchase another one?? same price??
if so, can I use the paypal email address on this email to buy it??

I recieved. They work perfectly. Thank you.

Viki,
I am very pleased with the receiver which binds and is now working normally as far as I can tell. I shall inform all my friends so that they may contact you.

Hi
Today I received the shipment. Thoroughly. Is a very good service and
a very good seller.
Best regards

… …
… …

Thanks from sharing.

My browser blocked the site.
Said it contains spyware.

This is the guy I bought mine from through eBay. I’m not to pleased with the Spammy post though. Pretty much any website in China is going to be a Spyware distributor. That’s what the Chinese government does for fun.

If you want his email addy - contact me off-line.

hello,John, do you mean your browser blocked www.oomodel.com? Kindly please add that site into trusty site, then it should would work?

Hi,Jon, thank you for your kindness. By the way, you forgot i’m a girl, not a guy :slight_smile:

usasteele said:
Hi,Jon, thank you for your kindness. By the way, you forgot i'm a girl, not a guy :)
Thanks Viki - Sometimes with "American" names it is difficult to tell :)

HEY TONY! Vilki has the side pin versions of the AR6100 at the same price :slight_smile:

I have no problems with the website, but then my work computer is already loaded with viruses, so what’s the difference !

BTW - With shipping to USA they are just over $19 each

Viki,
Does your website contain spyware?
Fess up, now.

I looked them up.

Seems to be genuine. Classed as 200lbs weight but freight for 2 x units to Australia was calculated at US$7.69.
I am going to order a bunch of the 6100 model not the 6100E.

TonyWalsham said:
I looked them up. Seems to be genuine.
They are stamped MADE IN CHINA. Supposedly the "genuine" version is stamped MADE IN TAIWAN. The look good to me, they get delivered on time and the test 100% good. I'm sold.

Hi Jon.
I didn’t mean the RX’s were genuine.
I meant the website was genuine. Sure you get spyware. Virtually every commercial website does that. Especially in China. My anti spyware program picks it up.

hi,guys,i’m back, sorry for being away as i was on a business trip in the past days.

hi,John, thank you for the question, it surely doesn’t contain spyware. I and many friends are viewing it everyday. :slight_smile:

hi guys, now we have set a new discount code as many hobby friends are emailing us and asking for it, the new discount code is: NBADST, it will be valid until 20,Oct. 2010.

Hope you will enjoy shopping with OOMODEL. Thanking you.

I would dearly love to deal with Oomodel. If only they could come into the real World and have proper credit card facilities with which one could take advantage of the savings on offer.

Hello,Tony, thank you for your message. We are in the process of getting the credit card facilities, but that will take a few months depending on our govornmental department. Sorry about that. But how about you get a paypal account to? or if for big amount, TT?

Different people, different stories.

usasteele said:
hi,John, thank you for the question, it surely doesn't contain spyware. I and many friends are viewing it everyday. :)
Hmmmmmmmm, that would be an interesting way to determine if a site contains spyware ..... view it and you will know; they announce it on their website i.e. big sign "we employ spyware!" :D :D

hi,guys,

Here is a discount code from oomodel.com : NBADST. However it’s a small discount, will let you guys know when a better one comes out :slight_smile: