Large Scale Central

G Scale Rail SALE At York

We will be bringing G Scale Rail to the York ETCA April 14-16. These will be at special BLOWOUT Prices. Well be in the Orange Hall

Aristo #12105 Aluminum Rail 8 Ft(12 PCS)

Aristo #12190 Aluminum Rail 6 Ft (12 PCS)

Aristo #11005 Euro Rail Brass 8 Ft (12 PCS)

Piko #35250 Brass Rail 10 Ft (20 PCS)

Pardon my ignorance but don’t you have to be a member of the TCA or an invited guest to attend the show?

Bummer !, you are a few weeks too late for my $$$

Call me dumb, but what the heck is ETCA?

Train Collectors Association…ain’t sure what the “E” stands for…Eastern maybe…

I thought the TCA was the part of our hobby that doesn’t run their trains, after all they celebrate it by name; Train Collectors. Some are proudly kept boxed up in pristine condition…

Where as the folks who need the track had their York experience last week or so.

Seems to me some home work was skipped.

Just say’in. As a western desert rat I get No shows.

Happy Rails,

John

John Caughey said:

I thought the TCA was the part of our hobby that doesn’t run their trains, after all they celebrate it by name; Train Collectors. Some are proudly kept boxed up in pristine condition…

Where as the folks who need the track had their York experience last week or so.

Happy Rails,

John

From what I’ve heard about the show is that there are a lot of vendors there that deal in parts for Lionel, Marx, LGB and the like, so selling track isn’t to far off the realm of possibilities…(http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif)

David Russell said:

Pardon my ignorance but don’t you have to be a member of the TCA or an invited guest to attend the show?

yes you do, but what does that have to do with this add. off someone having a sale.

E is eastern Division of tca this is the biggest train show on the east cost runs for about a week. Most manufacters are there, USA is there,Mike’s train house most with parts and all have track. TCA is not just for the box collector

if you can name it, it is there

richard

And I am in York for training, but since I am not a TCA member…

David Maynard said:

David you can go and join there or ask to be a guest of someone out side and most would say yes.

it starts out in the hotel parking lots. most if not all of the buildings have trains in them on the fair grounds

Richard Beverly said:

David Russell said:

yes you do, but what does that have to do with this add. off someone having a sale.

E is eastern Division of tca this is the biggest train show on the east cost runs for about a week. Most manufacters are there, USA is there,Mike’s train house most with parts and all have track. TCA is not just for the box collector

if you can name it, it is there

richard

Richard

It has a lot to do with this add as I live 45 minutes from York. However what is the use if I’m unable to attend the show. Thank you for answering my question as that was all I was asking.

Sorry for the intrusion Mr. Bianco

John Caughey said:

Happy Rails,

John

Edit to say: Pardon me, my ignorance was showing. Thanks for setting me straight.

Richard Beverly said:

David Maynard said:

David you can go and join there or ask to be a guest of someone out side and most would say yes.

it starts out in the hotel parking lots. most if not all of the buildings have trains in them on the fair grounds

“Oh please please can I be your friend for the day, so I can see the show?” Gee, that doesn’t sound like me. Besides, I don’t need any Lionel boxes, nor do I need anymore projects. What I do need is some time at home.

Sorry for the delay! No intrusion at all.

Eastern Train Collectors Association

The dealers and manufacturers have been pushing to open the show to non members. Well see what happens next show.

I ended up cutting the rail in 4 foot sections so I can ship them if anyone is interested.