Large Scale Central

Full color 3D printing

Now this is interesting.

1 Like

Oh great another option! Just when I’m thinking I might be narrowed down on what to buy!! That is totally cool for making scale furniture and other things, heck you could print cars with all the lettering built in!!!

For the tech savvy here is the lowdown. Price available on request , which means there isn’t room on the page for the numbers, but WOW the detail. In the video he basically said the color is printed on the outer edges at a 1200dpi, so that tiny sofa has the same resolution as anything larger.

Here ya go

Only $179,995.00

Well, She didn’t even ask what it was for. She just said NO! Oh well, I tried :grin:

1 Like

Just might be outside most budgets? :rofl: Or if you have NO budget, you might be able to get this…

Hehe…I know I have enough money to live on for the next few months… :innocent:

I’ll wait. In 6 months something new will come along and these will be half price.

Yeah, because half price will be WHAT??? ONLY $89,997.50! :innocent:

You MAY want to wait a bit more? :rofl:

Interesting, Bob.

Shapeways has been offering color 3d prints for a few years; but the learning curve for the required color map file reduced my interest. Ditto the limited characteristics of the material.

But that was ancient history, at least 3 years ago. Maybe those issues have greatly improved. And maybe SW or other printing houses have this new machine (or equal), and one can experiment & learn on a piece-part online order basis.

Cliff