Large Scale Central

Fr Fred in Hospital

Get well soon Freddie.

tac Foley said:

Fred called me up a couple of weeks ago to tell me about this coming up.

As ever, he was a buoyant as a bubble in the breeze about the whole thing.

‘Freds’ like this one of ours are unique, and I’m sure we are all there cheering for him in our different ways.

G*d bless you. Fred, and come home to us soon.

tac, mrs tac and the boys

I had to come of posting retirement to wish Fred speedy recovery. I was hoping that this was a planned event, not an emergency. Glad to hear it was. Still serious, but not as scary.

Get well quick Freddie!

[back into the woodwork for me]

Takes guts to have abdominal surgery, Fred. Best wishes from all in Selbyville in the Valley of the Toenail Ridge

Good luck Fred and hope for a speedy recovery. Will be thinking of you.

YES, get well soon Fred. Large Scale Central isn’t the same without you.
PS: Be nice to the nurses while you are there. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to you being back on chat Fred. Like the others said, “Be nice to the nurses” … pinch 'em if you feel good. :wink:

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Fred!
Ralph

Fr. Fred, You need to get back up to speed, only 56 day till Miks Build challenge 2015 kicks off and you really need to play with all the boys and toys.

Best wishes Fr. Fred.

-Kevin.

Best wishes Phriar

Oh my. Coughing and/or laughing ain’t.no phun when you have abdominal surgery. Get well quick, Fred.

I was pleased to hear that this was a planned hospital visit.

I was afraid he had hurt himself somehow after seeing the invitation to the Round de Round group.

GET WELL QUICK Fred!

have a bheer soon

oops isn’t that get well soon,

either way I think it works though

I had abominable surgery twice. The buggers put it all back! I didn’t loose a pound. I really don’t recommend it to anyone.

I wish you a speedy recovery, Fred. Get well, soon.

I spoke with Fred a couple of days before his hospitalization and naturally wished him well and would be in my thoughts.

I hope someone in the OVGRS, who can visit him, or hears of his well being will let us know on here.

Yes it’s been a day since we heard about this, hopefully one of the guys there in Ottawa can give us an update.

He was on chat the night before the operation, he wasn’t worried.

I’ll check chat tonight.

Greg

Ralph Berg said:

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Fred!
Ralph

Same as Ralph said… Just will take time to heal, so take it real easy… My wife just had it done two weeks ago and still down yet. Not an easy surg. to anyone. Again, Speedy recovery Fred. Noel & Jane on west coast.

Steve Featherkile said:

I had abominable surgery twice. The buggers put it all back! I didn’t loose a pound.

LOL!

Speedy recover to you Padre. But don’t try too hard. Surgery is not better “the second time around.”