Large Scale Central

For Sale - NENG Railtruck

I got this little railtruck from a guy selling his father’s models. The Dad did a wonderful job [same Dad as made the Trolley I also fixed last month.] It is a wooden kit from Northeast Narrow Gauge, and it has lots of nice features, including those curved fenders, door handles, driver, windshield wipers, starting crank handle, rear light, etc.

When I got it the wheels were a disaster - O-scale fronts and aluminum rears that wobbled (typical of NENG.) It is motorized with their kit and the power pickup was a single slider. You can see lots of the update work in this thread, including photos of the underside, etc.

http://www.largescalecentral.com/forums/topic/30894/-/view/post_id/410469

It is a Ford Model T, and as such it is tiny model, but possibly at least 1:22.5 scale. In the photo below (from when it arrived,) the more modern truck is 1:19th, the engine driver figure is supposed to be 1:19 (but he’s more like 1:20) and the lobster pot is not included as it is 1:12th, so I gave it to Jerry for his 7/8ths consist. This little truck could easily pass for 1:20 scale.

I would like to sell it for $105 plus shipping. PM me with any questions.

The Railtruck is still for sale, and I now have a Bachmann Railtruck also that needs a new home. $125

Pete, PM sent.