Large Scale Central

For sale MTH Dash-8

New MTH Dash-8 in original box with manual and all accessories. Test run only on indoor track. Runs on DC, DCC or DCS with Protosound 3.0. $375 plus $30 shipping to 48 states, money orders only. email [email protected] Best to email or contact me by this board. 813-480-9530 Thanks Charles Fernette 4820 Double D Circle, Tampa, FL 33610

Just as a side note, you should tell what road name it is. Might be easier to get a buyer

With the enormous Amtrak lettering on the side I thought it was obvious. My error, sorry.

Chuck

Pic link didn’t work for me …

Mick;

Thank you for showing my loco. I can never get my pic to post.

Chuck

charles fernette said:

Mick;

Thank you for showing my loco. I can never get my pic to post.

Chuck

Photo inserting

1. Start by uploading your photos to a server. You have storage space in the Freight Shed on this web site.
  2. After they are uploaded, click on the file you want to open.
  3. Once it is opened, RIGHT click on the picture and select copy image location. DO NOT use the url in the address bar of your browser.
  4. Next click on the insert photo button in your post and paste the image location in the source line.
  5. Look at the dimensions. You will see them if you click on the first box (height). Make it 800 then click on the second box and it will automatically be correctly scaled.
  6. Then hit OK and your photo will be in your post.