Large Scale Central

For Sale, Free Delivery to York

Bachmann:

Single Dome Tankers Phillips 66, Dad’s Root Beer w/box $25; Texaco, no box $20

Rath’s Blackhawk Ham, no box $20

Lot of LGB used track $125 includes: 2 left manual turnouts, 1 right manual turnout, 1-90 degree crossing, 2-24" Straight, 2-48"Str, 9-1’ Str, 7-6"Str, 6-3"Str, 4-2"Str, 17-600mm Curves, 4-Half Curves, 1-Quarter Curve

Aristo PRR Bobber Caboose, no box, $15

Aristo PRR 2Axle Gondola, no box, $20

Aristo GTW Blue Boxcar, missing one door latch, no box,$35

Have to check some other Bachmann stuff for boxes.

I can’t believe no one is interested in all of the LGB track! You will save a ton of money on shipping, track weighs a lot.

C’mon guys, the response has been totally underwhelming! I don’t want to schlep this stuff from New Jersey, to Georgia, to York if no one wants it.

Please look again, I really want to get rid of the Bachmann stuff: one wooden reefer and 3 different tank cars.

Someone must need pretty clean, used LGB track.

My final offer: I will offer a 20 percent discount for our Canadian visitors!

Lou… what size are the turnouts???

On the bottom they are marked

30 (degree symbol) R=600 and either

No 1200 No 1205 orNo 1210 No 1215

They look to me to be a small radius.

The crossover is marked No 1310

Thanks Lou… Too small for me…

Lou Luczu said:

C’mon guys, the response has been totally underwhelming! I don’t want to schlep this stuff from New Jersey, to Georgia, to York if no one wants it.

Please look again, I really want to get rid of the Bachmann stuff: one wooden reefer and 3 different tank cars.

Someone must need pretty clean, used LGB track.

My final offer: I will offer a 20 percent discount for our Canadian visitors!

Sorry too far away (Australia) same old story postage would be more than the purchase price.

Lou, if you’d be willing to split the lot up, I’d be interested in the 1’, 2’ and 4’ straights. I’ll be at York.

Terry

Lou;

I do appreciate the discount offer for Canadian friends, but I don’t know of any of the regular crew from Canada, planning on attending this year. Thank you, just the same.

I wish I had need of any of your fairly priced stuff, but I don’t, so I can’t even suggest that Ric, could bring it to the Invasion for me.

The GTW 40’ box car would probably sell here in Ottawa, but I don’t think much else would be worth sending here.

…again…THANK YOU.

Fred Mills

WHAT?

No Canadians coming? Was it something we said? Is there a border war with Canada?

Say it isn’t so!

Terry: Will bring for you the 1’, 2’, 4’ sections of straight for $50.

But wait! There’s more! For every order today, you will get absolutely free 17 more sections of smaller track - a $30 value - FREE!

Might be interested in the crossover.

Only that LAO? $15

OK, Fr. Fred, the GTW boxcar will be coming for you.

You all have to realize I have to pack all of this next week because we are making a side trip on the way to York. Have to make sure no one is following me. Better to be paranoid than safe.

I’ll let Ric know that he is to pay for it, Lou…and I’ll pay him, when he delivers it here…I hope he is in a good mood, or I’ll have to deal with Jan…!!

Hi Lou,

I will take the Phillips and Texaco tank cars.

Noel

Fred Mills said:

I’ll let Ric know that he is to pay for it, Lou…and I’ll pay him, when he delivers it here…I hope he is in a good mood, or I’ll have to deal with Jan…!!

Fred - I think you should expect Jan to collect interest at 18%. I think that works out to about three glasses of wine (http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cool.gif)

Jan is my second love…I’ll gladly help her whine supply…!!!

Great, Noel. You will be at York?

Lou, can I claim the 2-axle gondola for 15?