Large Scale Central

Finger Lakes Live Steamers July event?

Rumor has it (mentions from Ric Golding) that the Finger Lakes Live steamers will host to Ottawa Vallley Garden Railway Society sometime in July 2018. I would like to pencil this in on my calendar, but checking the FLLS website I see it listed on the schedule as:

July ? - Monday, FLLS hosts Ottawa Valley Garden Railway Club Picnic.

Updated info anyone ??

Well, Jon, we haven’t decided yet on when we’re going up to Fred’s, but probably the 2nd or 3rd weekend.

With Bob’s event moved to the last week of July, it seems the 3rd weekend of July would be great for Fred’s. Of course, July is hot in Carlyle, so any weekend to keep me in cooler climates works.

July is crazy busy for us. I am trying to juggle my annual Denver trip, Trainops and perhaps a quick trip to FLLS without having to take the entire month off (wish I could). Of course, now that Matt has booked the July 2-6 week as his vacation my boss has decided he is not going to have mandatory shut down this year.

July is here and the Finger Lakes Live Steamers in Marengo, New York, that sits between Lyons and Clyde, just a little north of Waterloo and Seneca Falls, but south of Sodus Point, is hosting the Ottawa Valley Garden Railway Society on July, 16, 2018. Its not very far off I-90, between Rochester and Syracuse, and if you’ve got time to join us, I don’t believe anybody will throw you out.

This has been the final day of the American Invasion, and has been part of the weekend’s tradition for at least 10 years if not more. Its a great time and fun for people of many scales.

Please feel free to contact us and join us if you can.

Ric Golding said:

and if you’ve got time to join us, I don’t believe anybody will throw you out.

Truth or baiting ???