Large Scale Central

Fantastic indoor layout in this month Garden Railways

Just finished reading about Joe Crea’s latest indoor traction layout. I have to admit I am rather jealous, it is exactly what I hoped to be doing with my indoor layout before I got sidelined. After reading it, I find myself wanting to get back to work on my layout again, I am hoping to do so this summer once I can sort thru the stuff I had to store in the garage.

The level of detail is inspiring, there’s even a California Crazy architecture feature, the Frog gas station, which is crazy good. There are so many ideas bouncing around in my head right now, which is great as I had hit a bit of a mental roadblock on my layout with how to proceed. That roadblock has now been dynamited!

Ill have to try and get a copy. Im glad you will be working on the layout this summer. Cant wait to see your progress.

I too thought it was very detailed.

As always it could of had way more pics!

It reminded me of George Sellios layout " the Franklin & South Manchester. "

Another chance to enjoy this beautiful layout. It’s in the latest issue of NARROW GAUGE & SHORT LINE GAZETTE, Sept/Oct issue.

Nice article,Bit more detailed than the GR but GR got the plan and I think more pics. Put the two together and its really nice.